View Single Post
Old 20 April 2024, 11:02 PM   #23
Pfang56
"TRF" Member

Your reviews on AP ceramic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audevache View Post
I’ve tried on the 41 ceramic chrono during a visit to Le Brassus, but 41 and black looks massive on my wrist. So I’m waiting for a 39mm ceramic (or sand gold….).

My wife loves her 34mm black ceramic, her entire Rolex collection pretty much hasn’t left the safety storage since she got this one. It is the perfect daily driver as it is really scratch resistant.

It is truly quiet luxury, it flies under the radar unless you look closer and see all the amazing details of the bracelet and dial. Plus, she is a fashionista and wears black a lot.

My wife agrees with your wife's choices! She has a nice collection of other brands and even other AP's, but she wears her Black and White Ceramic 34mm the most! Most of her other watches are scratched to death (as she wears bracelets frequently) and the two are as perfect as when she bought them.

For me, I tend to travel either with my Titanium piece or with my Ceramic Beast. The beast does wear more substantially than my other pieces, but is about the same size and weight of a SD, or any precious metal RO. And it's understated, scratch resistant, and just so cool!

Good luck with your 39mm wishlist! I'm crossing fingers for something special in 2025 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pfang56 is offline   Reply With Quote