View Single Post
Old 26 March 2022, 02:42 AM   #32
NiJaRo1225
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP and Rolex
I went through this same debate myself, and I spent much of last year going back and forth about which I really wanted. For me, that back and forth ended the moment I tried on the grey dial Ti, the taupe steel, and the blue dial Ti (which was a close second for me) at the NYC Boutique this past November.
The muted, earthy color scheme (along with the model’s size and weight) of the taupe along with the black ceramics checked all the boxes for me. I don’t have anything else like it, and that resonated with me. The grey dial Ti seemed a little more subdued to me, though it’s more monochrome look would definitely be more versatile.
The blue was *very* nice, but I really wanted the ceramic bezel.
I officially made my decision with the boutique then and there: Taupe it was.

Quite to my surprise I got a text yesterday afternoon saying my Taupe 43mm has arrived. Unfortunately we played phone tag and I didn’t receive the payment link until this morning, so they will ship it out on Monday as I was told AP doesn’t ship over the weekend.
My weekend is crazy busy, or else my lack of patience would have me immediately hopping a flight to go grab it, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NiJaRo1225 is online now   Reply With Quote