View Single Post
Old 5 January 2024, 07:52 AM   #146
PandaSPUR
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatGirl View Post
After his last post, I am suspicious. The hyphenated spelling of incredible, for emphasis is odd, especially since English is his second language, supposedly. Also, who would let a “colleague” use their bank account to buy and/or sell bitcoin? Now, I think we ARE being punked.
Also, sending half the money to one account, and having someone else send half to another account, to 2 different women, in 2 different states! Very fishy! No highly educated person would be that reckless, with thousands of dollars! Also, the math was off.

Kat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Either I'm getting confused reading your post or I think you got the OP's post mixed up. If I'm understanding correctly, the OP only sent the money to one person. The other address and bank info was someone else sharing their experience with the same seller. And the person claiming their bank acct was being used for BTC was the person who the OP apparently sent their payment to.

I don't really see what the OP has to gain from making this up other than maybe some weird form of entertainment. Interesting thread so far though lol.
PandaSPUR is offline   Reply With Quote