View Single Post
Old 8 August 2019, 08:41 AM   #55
holdtime
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace View Post

Here’s my blue recently acquired. I have owned Patek (4) AP (3 including a jumbo perpetual) and A Lange, it is my first VC.

Over the years I have developed certain criteria and tendencies. I live in a very hot climate so that rules out crocodile or leather straps. I get tired of changing these very expensive things every six months. While I have had almost every complication under the sun The expense on maintaining them outweighs their usefulness for most of the time.

This thing really ticks a lot of boxes. Easily interchangeable straps system, 150 m water resistance and the Geneva Steel. It is not a petite watch (I have a 19 cm wrist) it is certainly not big or bulky. Very appropriate for the time.

There is actually quite a shortage of these right now. Maybe VC finally caught on and started limiting supply but if you go out and look for them there are almost none anywhere.

While it is designed to compete with the Royal Oak and Nautilus, these watches feel delicate in comparison. I think it is the haute horological Rolex Datejust 41.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Have you experience coustomer service with VC?
Like service turn around and overall satisfaction with VC.I am seriously considering Overseas.Line
Thank you J.
holdtime is offline   Reply With Quote