The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 9 November 2023, 05:19 PM   #1
sfwatchfellow
"TRF" Member

Where to buy

Anyone heard of this dealer with unusually low prices?

https://summerarena.shop/products/20...4aAqPTEALw_wcB

Also, has anyone dealt with Bezel? A little like Chrono24 except for their in-house authentication department, which found a Rolex GMT Pepsi I was interested in to be not authentic (not genuine bezel and a couple of other problems). My experience was complicated by involving a trade-in. Originally, the choice was “we can buy it for $7500 or we can list it for around $9,000.” I listed it. During the two weeks it was listed, I didn’t see any of the 13 same watches sell. So, I wanted to take the $7500 to get on with buying the watch I wanted. At that point I was told that it turned out my watch was available at auctions for $6000 so they couldn’t buy it for the $7500 originally offered. The “concierge” reached out to a couple of collectors he knew and one agreed to pay $7500 which was $500 less than a couple of well-known dealers had offered. So, I ordered the watch for which I was shopping. The seller sent it to Bezel to be authenticated and it failed. I was made to understand that their policy would be to keep the $7500 in my account as a credit toward a purchase, but special circumstances led to Bezel returning it and I ended up making my purchase from one of the dealers. Nonetheless, Bezel has gotten some good press and great customer reviews, so my experience might be a one-off.
sfwatchfellow is offline   Reply With Quote