The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16 July 2022, 08:28 AM   #11
Kingranch
"TRF" Member

Watch: DSSD
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerOP View Post
This thread is evidence this forum has reached maximum…something…

Listen I actually lift very heavy weight properly. I train with power lifters and bodybuilders. We cannot wear watches due to unknown wrist flex and general comfort. In addition we slap on pull straps and wrist wraps for heavy press and pull action. That’s not even accounting for liquid chalk.

I’ll guarantee you right now you do not lift enough to be making a thread saying you’re a so called body builder who wears a metal watch to the gym.

And people need to kill the “it’s a sports watch”. The truth is you just want to flex and wear a Rolex to the gym. Stop looking for excuses.

It’s also FAR from the best body building watch. It does nothing besides tell the time. You can’t time splits, breaks, heart rate, calories, etc. so how in earth is it the “best body building watch”.

Jeeeez man.

Maybe someone laughs at me and says I have blue hair. My hair is not blue, but they point at me and laugh because they don't like blue hair. Again, I know my hair is not blue.

You will be a better and stronger person when you realize what a person perceives about you does not matter. Screw what people think.

The OP, you do you!