The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30 December 2005, 08:42 AM   #1
baseballduck
"TRF" Member

Watch: Explorer 214270
I've decided I don't want a Rolex

Untill after college that is. Scared ya didn't I? Trust me, there is a logical explination to this. I have been thinking it over and I have come to the conclusion that even if my parents would buy me one I would probably feel really bad that they spent all that hard earned money on a watch for me. So I've decided that when I graduate college which is obviously a large acheivment they said that they might buy me one then. Which is more than they have ever said about it. So I will probably wait untill then and even if they don't buy it in full they can pay maybe half or something and I can fill in the difference gap. BTW I did get some watch related items for Christmas. A 5 watch leather watch box and some off brand winder. Back on topic though, it would probably be better for me to gradually make my way into the luxury timepiece market. Right now I've got my eye on an awesome TAG Carrera Twin Time Auto. It's got a white dial and brown croc strap. My parents said if I save up I can get it. I already have 100 something bucks and the owners son said he would cut me a good deal on it, depending what I paid with. He's not even supposed to have it in the store because someone called and they ordered it and the person never picked it up, so he's ready to move it. If I can get $1,000 in cold hard cash Trey would probably move it for that. I tried to get him to $1,300 on Christmas Eve to no avail. Just wait till he sees that cash. Man I hate this sickness. Man, that was long. Man, I just used man twice no wait make that 4 times.

Tyler
Member #84

Last edited by baseballduck; 30 December 2005 at 09:14 AM..
baseballduck is offline   Reply With Quote