The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 3 February 2024, 09:44 AM   #1
bennytheshap
2024 Pledge Member

Icon11 Second good experience with SohAIS

I wanted to post a quick note here to share that I've had two positive transactions in a row with Aamir, aka SohAIS.

The first one was a trade + cash for a Polar 16570. I hadn't noticed a few dings on a lug and bezel in the video he sent me before I bought it (to be clear: they were there but small, and I thought they were a reflection). When I raised concern about this, he graciously offered to refund my purchase, or have his watchmaker work on it. I picked the latter, acknowledging that polishing this out would potentially devalue the watch. I am thrilled by how it came out and wear the watch often. I get complements on it. Aamir paid for all the shipping back and forth, and got this taken care of fast. Like within days fast.

The second transaction completed today. I traded him a Speedmaster Moonphase Ceramic Aventurine for a Tokyo 2020 Speedmaster in Blue. I shipped to him on Wednesday. He received my watch on Thursday. I received the new Speedmaster today. He described it as mint, and it looks brand new.

Anyway, the Internet's a weird place. There are some skeezy people out there. But not SohAIS. He's solid. I would highly recommend doing business with him.

If only I could talk him in to sending me a free panda Daytona...
bennytheshap is offline   Reply With Quote