The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 20 March 2024, 09:59 AM   #1
AEC
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Idiot Savant
FS: Stowa Marine Original

Offering my Stowa Marine Original with fine brushed satin finish on the case. Condition is Mint, with a new Stowa genuine alligator strap (black) and full maintenance service (mechanical and cosmetic) performed by Stowa in Germany in 2023. Winds, sets and runs beautifully. No issues, just routine shuffling of my collection here.

Includes boxes, books, and full documentation of the sale to its original owner in 2014, purchase of the strap by me in 2023, and full service I had performed by Stowa in 2023. Also includes a second Stowa alligator strap, long length, in grey and a Stowa deployant buckle, both used but in excellent condition.

USD $850 includes fully insured USPS Priority service in the ConUS (sales in ConUS preferred). PayPal, Zelle, Venmo are all fine. No trades, please. You can find feedback about me on WUS, and I think there is some in the forum for that here.

PM here or email to acariffe (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks for viewing! Tony in Orchard Park, NY

AEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 March 2024, 06:32 AM   #2
AEC
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Idiot Savant
This one is sold now. Thanks TRF and all who inquired
AEC is offline   Reply With Quote