The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 21 March 2014, 03:56 AM   #1
TheMikeOfSteel
"TRF" Member

Watch: Exp II, DJ 41
An Excellent Experience with Wilson & Son Jewelers

I’ve been wanting a Submariner Date for about 4 years and finally decided to pull the trigger this month. Last week, I contacted my favorite AD: Wilson & Son in Scarsdale, NY. I purchased an Explorer from their Mount Kisco location in 2012 and had a wonderful experience. When it was time to go for the SubC, I immediately knew that I wanted to do business with them again.

I called and spoke to Michael Wilson and told him what I was looking for. He was very kind and accommodating, and told me that while he had just sold a SubC Date a few days earlier (as it turns out it was to another TRF member), he could order one and have it for me very soon. I dropped by the store that evening to start the order, but once I began looking at all of the beautiful Rolexes, the choice became less clear. I became intrigued by the DateJust II.

Ultimately, it took two trips to the store to decide on the correct watch for me. After mulling it over, I realized that the choice was obvious. I’ve been dreaming about the SubC for years and I had to have it. Yesterday evening, I picked up my new watch and am now a very proud Submariner owner.

I also picked up a Rolex watch winder which is totally awesome! You can feel the quality and heft in this item. The craftsmanship is superb. I’ve looked into watch winders in the past, and I’m glad that I waited. My Explorer is now happily rotating away, keeping perfect time while the new SubC gets my attention.

If you’re looking for an Authorized Dealer in the NY area, I highly recommend Wilson & Son in Scarsdale and Mount Kisco. Their selection is impressive, but most of all they are outstanding to deal with. Michael Wilson was a pleasure and is very knowledgable about the brand. He was patient while I made my choice and really went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy with my new Rolex.

TheMikeOfSteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 May 2024, 07:08 AM   #2
MrCleanup
"TRF" Member

Very nice choice! Wilson & son has a great staff and answer all questions when I've called. How long was the wait for your Submariner?
MrCleanup is offline   Reply With Quote