The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 5 September 2007, 12:04 PM   #1
unclesallie
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: keystone pocket
TT Mid Size OFF MARKET TRADED ON NEW SUB!!

I HAVE TRADED THIS WATCH FOR $3300.00 AGAINST A NEW SS SUBMARINER DATE WITH BLACK DIAL!! THIS WATCH IS OFF THE MARKET. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK A LOOK!!! I'M VERY VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW....:)This watch is a series W(I think about 10 years old), in wonderful condition, Two Tone, Date Just, MID SIZE, White Anniversary Dial, Oyster Bracelet, two extra links, no papers but repair record from 2005. Purchased by me in Sept, 2006 from AD, with two-year warranty from Smyth Jewelers in Timonium, Maryland. Not certain if warranty is transferable(will inquire). This is a spectacular watch, that I fully realize is more sought after in Europe and Asia than in the U.S. But it is a beauty and fashions change(yes they do!).Asking $3400.00, and will insure and pay shipping. Wire transfer or money order accepted. I looked at bracelet with jeweler's loop and there are some small nicks which refract light. So I'll revise this and say the oyster bracelet is in good conditon, but with some polishing on a jeweler's wheel, it will be like new. And, if one of you out there doesn't show some interest soon, I will trade this baby in on a new, yes a NEW ss sub date, with black dial...they will give me about $3300.00 on the trade at Smyth Jeweler's on a new one! However, since it now belongs to my wife, I'll have to pay her for the watch eventually....:)

UncleSallie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6069-2.JPG (160.6 KB, 202 views)

Last edited by unclesallie; 16 September 2007 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: update conditon of bracelet: more accuracy
unclesallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 September 2007, 01:30 PM   #2
daunwaun
"TRF" Member

Watch: 18K YG Day Date
that is a very nice watch good luck in your sale!!!
Old 5 September 2007, 01:56 PM   #3
unclesallie
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: keystone pocket
Thanks! Condition of bracelet is good, there are small nicks visible with jeweler's loop...easily polished out with jeweler's wheel. Women now LOVE big watches.

unclesallie

Last edited by unclesallie; 13 September 2007 at 12:41 PM.. Reason: more accurate description of oyster bracelet
unclesallie is offline   Reply With Quote