The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 8 November 2008, 08:47 AM   #1
Alex Collector
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Zenith Chronomaster XXL T Open & LNIB Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chronotimer. Final Pric

FS: Zenith Chronomaster XXL T Open & LNIB Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chronotimer. Final Price Reduction

Link to Pics : http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Chronotimer/

FS: Zenith Chronomaster XXL 45 mm. T Open, Power Reserve

Model Number: 03.1260.4021/73.C505

Movement Details: El Primero Chronograph with Power Reserve Indicator; Caliber 4021 Twenty-Nine Jewel Movement.

Case: Stainless Steel round style case with exposition back to view movement (45mm diameter).
Water-Resistant to 30 Meters - 100 Feet
Original Inner Box and outer boxes.
45 mm Case Diameter..
Dial: Gray - Cobalt dial Dial with polished hour markers.
Strap Band: Black alligator strap band with Stainless Steel Zenith deployment clasp

Inner, Outer Boxes Only plus Sleeve and Original Tag, Sorry the papers were misplaced in a recent move.

Mint condition easy 97+ %, Crocodile band has plenty of life and it is very clean.
Current Retail $8,800

Asking $3,695 FIRM plus shipping.

Please No Trades.

Payments accepted :
Personal checks, cashier Checks, Money order, Wire Transfer as well as Paypal-ECheck OK (no additional fees), all of them subject to clearance.

Paypal via credit card is fine, if you are OK to pay additional 3.0 %. All Subject to my previous approval.

For International buyers I only accept bank Wire Or Western Union Money orders. The Buyer is responsible if there any customs fees.
I will ship through the carrier that the buyer wants (please email about EXTRA shipping charges)

Plenty of TimeZone and WatchNet References

email alexmaniscalco@hotmail.com

FS: LNIB Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chronotimer ON BRACELET with boxes, papers and all the papers, Totally complete

Quartz movement.
Original Inner Box and outer boxes.
43 mm Case Diameter.
Water resistant to 300 mt / 1000 Feet.

Model # CAF 1010.BA0821
Original Warranty papers from US authorized Dealer. Sold originally on June02, 2008. Warranty Valid until June 2010.

Mint condition easy 99 + %, just tried about 4 times.
Current Retail $2,800

Asking $1,495 FIRM plus shipping.

Please No Trades.

Payments accepted :
Personal checks, cashier Checks, Money order, Wire Transfer as well as Paypal ECheck OK (no additional fees), all of them subject to clearance.

Paypal via credit card is fine, if you are OK to pay additional 3.0 %. All Subject to my previous approval.

For International buyers I only accept bank Wire Or Wester Union Money orders. The Buyer is responsible if there any customs fee.
I will ship through the carrier that the buyer wants (please email about EXTRA shipping charges)

Plenty of TimeZone and WatchNet References

email alexmaniscalco@hotmail.com

Alex Collector is offline   Reply With Quote