The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 21 July 2012, 10:59 AM   #3001
FremStar
"TRF" Member

Watch: Wall Street
Excellent pics Shannon and Bendy! Shannon the Peppermobile for the kiddies is awesome!

Quick road trip to the parents, weather just got Ugly! Thank goodness for books and TRF, Mrs FremStar can take control of the wheel for now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20120720_193716-1.jpg (54.9 KB, 2286 views)
File Type: jpg 20120720_193646-1.jpg (73.3 KB, 2295 views)
File Type: jpg 20120720_205214-1.jpg (28.8 KB, 2273 views)

"A Watch Is An Emotional Object, And So, It Is The Responsibility Of The Brand To Create Emotion Through It's Products" - Georges Kern

"In the 1950s and 60s, they made the Ref 8171, which is a cult collectible—now that’s the ultimate Rolex you could own with a calendar and a moon phase.” - John Reardon

"Heh, heh, heh..." - Michael Kilyung
FremStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 July 2012, 11:03 AM   #3002
HL65
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Watch: One on my wrist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FremStar View Post
Excellent pics Shannon and Bendy! Shannon the Peppermobile for the kiddies is awesome!

Quick road trip to the parents, weather just got Ugly! Thank goodness for books and TRF, Mrs FremStar can take control of the wheel for now!
Love the gold and great reading material! Have a great trip my friend!

SPEM SUCCESSUS ALIT
HL65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 July 2012, 11:09 AM   #3003
FremStar
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerFan65 View Post
Love the gold and great reading material! Have a great trip my friend!
Thank you sir! Taking a quick break from driving

Thomas just saw you AP pic! Sickkkkk!!!

Another pic from everybody's favorite mortgageguy... Adam you're going to have to start.posting your own pics!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_5726.jpeg (259.3 KB, 2313 views)

"A Watch Is An Emotional Object, And So, It Is The Responsibility Of The Brand To Create Emotion Through It's Products" - Georges Kern

"In the 1950s and 60s, they made the Ref 8171, which is a cult collectible—now that’s the ultimate Rolex you could own with a calendar and a moon phase.” - John Reardon

Old 21 July 2012, 11:38 AM   #3004
Peppers90
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP & Rolex
Sam, safe travels and enjoy time with the parents!
Peppers90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 July 2012, 11:44 AM   #3005
Peppers90
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil bendy View Post
Yes - but I think her favorite was a couple of gehr (?sp.) pentagonal shaped stacking type rings from Tiffany's...
hmmmm I don't know these, post a pic when she is wearing them ;)
Old 21 July 2012, 11:48 AM   #3006
Evil bendy
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppers90 View Post
hmmmm I don't know these, post a pic when she is wearing them ;)
Ok I asked her - frank gehry torque rings are what they are called - they are really slim...I remember the sales lady saying that frank gehry was a famous architect...
Evil bendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 July 2012, 11:59 AM   #3007
Peppers90
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Ok I asked her - frank gehry torque rings are what they are called - they are really slim...I remember the sales lady saying that frank gehry was a famous architect...
Sounds very cool- I will look it up- now, any hints as to what is coming
in the mail for you? You did mention you were waiting ;)
Old 21 July 2012, 12:18 PM   #3008
Andrés G
"TRF" Member

I took this shot in honor of Sam. He was the first guy I saw wearing Miansai bracelets.

The hook goes well with the little fish.

I went out of the restaurant and saw some Celtics jerseys, at a store nearby. I decided to take one more shot in honor of Mrs. FremStar and her favorite team.

Andrés G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 July 2012, 12:43 PM   #3009
G8RDPM
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Hey Ken, we went down the street for a glass of wine and dessert and guess what we ran into....the Grand Prix is this weekend! I totally forgot it starts tomorrow. Never seen so many Rolex in one spot (in PGH); GMT, Subs, Daytona everywhere. I guess watch guys like their autos too.... here are some pics! Enjoy ;)

great looker here

A little 151 never hurt anyone! lol

Check out the wheels on this one ;)

The Kids' Ride lol

Shannon,great cars and spectacular boots. After seeing some of your stuff I needed to get my wife some new shoes(or should i say Choo'z)!

Sam,the Bentley is amazing and i need to learn more about modern day cool sneakers.

Ken,every watch that you show is magnificent! Congrats on the new one.
G8RDPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 July 2012, 07:20 PM   #3010
SubmarinerMariner
"TRF" Member

Watch: 100-04-11-01-04
Sam - gotta love that YG GMT2...have a great weekend Kabayan and safe travels to and fro...

Shannon - great outfit and very VERY nice pair of boots!!! Cool color combo overall...thumbs up way up...

You mentioned getting two pairs of boots earlier to tide you over...what were they like? (Imma into boots alot too)...looks like a great weekend, thanks for the car pics - makes one nostalgic for the days I used to drive..

Well, this is me earlier today...Pringles of Scotland, Thom Browne, Burb, and Alexander Nash (a friend of mine who just started his bespoke suit/shirt shop)...just waiting to go see Dark Knight at 3:40am PST (I figure that's only 6:40am EST so not that bad).. Please pray for families of victims in Colorado - such a tragedy....ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342862236.606932.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1342862308.939730.jpg

HAGW ALL!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342862276.420866.jpg (140.9 KB, 2188 views)
SubmarinerMariner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 July 2012, 07:58 PM   #3011
mailman
TRF Moderator & DATE-JUST41 2024 Patron

Watch: 126610LN
Quote:
Cru, Steve, Ben, Dara, Chris all looking sharp today gents!

HAGD all!
Love that shirt Sam
Old 21 July 2012, 08:05 PM   #3012
HL65

Quote:
Originally Posted by G8RDPM View Post
Shannon,great cars and spectacular boots. After seeing some of your stuff I needed to get my wife some new shoes(or should i say Choo'z)!

Sam,the Bentley is amazing and i need to learn more about modern day cool sneakers.

Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmarinerMariner View Post
Sam - gotta love that YG GMT2...have a great weekend Kabayan and safe travels to and fro...

Shannon - great outfit and very VERY nice pair of boots!!! Cool color combo overall...thumbs up way up...

You mentioned getting two pairs of boots earlier to tide you over...what were they like? (Imma into boots alot too)...looks like a great weekend, thanks for the car pics - makes one nostalgic for the days I used to drive..

Well, this is me earlier today...Pringles of Scotland, Thom Browne, Burb, and Alexander Nash (a friend of mine who just started his bespoke suit/shirt shop)...just waiting to go see Dark Knight at 3:40am PST (I figure that's only 6:40am EST so not that bad).. Please pray for families of victims in Colorado - such a tragedy....Attachment 298982Attachment 298984

HAGW ALL!!!
Looking good Namor!!

SPEM SUCCESSUS ALIT
Old 21 July 2012, 08:31 PM   #3013
SubmarinerMariner
"TRF" Member

Watch: 100-04-11-01-04
Thanks Ken....cheers...have a good weekend...weather better in Pittsburgh this weekend?
SubmarinerMariner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 July 2012, 08:32 PM   #3014
HL65

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmarinerMariner View Post
Thanks Ken....cheers...have a good weekend...weather better in Pittsburgh this weekend?
Thanks and you too Namor!! Sunny today and rain tomorrow so a great day to see new Batman movie which was filmed here!

SPEM SUCCESSUS ALIT
Old 21 July 2012, 09:14 PM   #3015
HL65

Good day all and Happy Saturday and a great day for a Zeitwerk

SPEM SUCCESSUS ALIT
Old 21 July 2012, 09:45 PM   #3016
Kingair
"TRF" Member

Watch: Not enough ;-)
Hermes Birkin bag is out . . .

Here you go . . . fashion monsters . . . ;-)

A Belgian article about the Hermes Birkin bag.
The article mentions that it is completely out . . .
And that the Coach now is in . . .

Can be . . .
But I love my wifes Birkin bags . . . and the LV's . . . and the Tod's . . . and the Gucci's . . and the Delvaux Brilliant . . . (I included 2 pics of one)

We'll I like watches (unfortunately she does too . . .) and she has here cloths, shoes and bags . . . and uses my watches . . .

HAGOne

Hermes Birkin-tas niet langer populairste accessoire

19 juli, 10:02

De Birkin bag van Hermès, ter waarde van ettelijke duizenden euro's, is niet langer het geliefkoosde accessoire van echt trendy vrouwen. Die gaan voor een tas van Coach.

Volgens een lijst van Forbes is Hermès aan een terugweg bezig. Wat ooit het absolute it-merk was voor fashionista's, rijkeluiskindjes en bekendheden is nu zo populair geworden dat niemand de tassen als nog echt 'gegeerd' beschouwd. Enkel in Singapore zouden de tassen nog populair zijn.

Photo News
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Delvaux Brilliant.jpg (5.4 KB, 2116 views)
File Type: jpg Delvaux mm bag 2.jpg (21.4 KB, 2113 views)
Kingair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 July 2012, 11:36 PM   #3017
FremStar
"TRF" Member

Thanks Kabayan! Crazy styles! Love the whole outfit! Prayers said for the Colorado victims! Such a horrible story!

Ken looking sharp with the Big Z! That dial is mesmerizing!

Quote:
Sam, safe travels and enjoy time with the parents!
Thanks Shannon, made it safely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman View Post
Love that shirt Sam
Thanks Uncle Paulie! Hope all is well on your side!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrés G View Post
I took this shot in honor of Sam. He was the first guy I saw wearing Miansai bracelets.

The hook goes well with the little fish.

I went out of the restaurant and saw some Celtics jerseys, at a store nearby. I decided to take one more shot in honor of Mrs. FremStar and her favorite team.

Hahahahaha! Much appreciated Andrés! I just showed Mrs. FremStar your Celtics pic and she chuckled and said at least some gentlemen have sense I guess you are A-Ok in her book! Please find some Knicks memorabilia next time! Thanks for that! The Miansai hook looks great on you!

Old 21 July 2012, 11:48 PM   #3018
HL65

Quote:
Thanks Kabayan! Crazy styles! Love the whole outfit! Prayers said for the Colorado victims! Such a horrible story!

Ken looking sharp with the Big Z! That dial is mesmerizing!

Thanks Shannon, made it safely!

Thanks Uncle Paulie! Hope all is well on your side!

Hahahahaha! Much appreciated Andrés! I just showed Mrs. FremStar your Celtics pic and she chuckled and said at least some gentlemen have sense I guess you are A-Ok in her book! Please find some Knicks memorabilia next time! Thanks for that! The Miansai hook looks great on you!

Thanks Sam my man and glad you made it there safely! Enjoy your time there and love that picture about beach house...too funny!

SPEM SUCCESSUS ALIT
Old 21 July 2012, 11:58 PM   #3019
Andrés G
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I'm glad you and the Mrs. liked it. I will be on the look out for some Knicks memorabilia for my next shot. Enjoy your weekend.
Andrés G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 July 2012, 11:58 PM   #3020
FremStar
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G8RDPM View Post

Many thanks! If you're ever in NY, hit me up and I'll take you around! There is so much to much to learn about sneakerology, the history is so much deeper than plastic and glue Here is a sneaker clip I posted on the Dino's SWAG thread on the Ken and Mike Wood of Nike sneakers

Jordan G.

Old 22 July 2012, 12:14 AM   #3021
Submarino
"TRF" Member

Watch: them for me!
Quote:
Frank Gehry is the biggest Canadian architect behind the construction of the Guggenheim in Bilbao, the Disney Concert Hall in L.A., the Marques de Riscal Hotel in Rioja, The Jay Pritzker Pavillion here in Chicago, etc. Some of my pics at some of his masterpieces.

Hotel at the Marques de Riscal Winery in Cenicero, Spain, followed by the Guggenheim in Bilbao, Spain and the Jay Pritzker Pavillion here in Chitown.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0574.jpg (139.9 KB, 2078 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0547.jpg (116.3 KB, 2071 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0871.jpg (125.4 KB, 2063 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0876.jpg (71.9 KB, 2050 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1596.jpg (89.2 KB, 2044 views)

Instagram @watchcollectinglifestyle

Submarino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 July 2012, 12:38 AM   #3022
FremStar
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerFan65 View Post
Thanks Sam my man and glad you made it there safely! Enjoy your time there and love that picture about beach house...too funny!
Many thanks Ken!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrés G View Post
I'm glad you and the Mrs. liked it. I will be on the look out for some Knicks memorabilia for my next shot. Enjoy your weekend.
Good times sir! I believe I have some Mr. Potato Head stuff at home, I will look again when I get back home! If I find it I will send it your way

Old 22 July 2012, 03:57 AM   #3023
Evil bendy
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarino View Post
Frank Gehry is the biggest Canadian architect behind the construction of the Guggenheim in Bilbao, the Disney Concert Hall in L.A., the Marques de Riscal Hotel in Rioja, The Jay Pritzker Pavillion here in Chicago, etc. Some of my pics at some of his masterpieces.

Hotel at the Marques de Riscal Winery in Cenicero, Spain, followed by the Guggenheim in Bilbao, Spain and the Jay Pritzker Pavillion here in Chitown.
Hey thanks! My buddy growing up became an architect - and would introduce me to girls at parties as Milles Vandereaux (?sp) had I known I would have said go with frank gehry
Old 22 July 2012, 04:00 AM   #3024
Evil bendy
"TRF" Member

Took these on my way to Audi for service for my A7

Old 22 July 2012, 04:03 AM   #3025
FremStar
"TRF" Member

Old 22 July 2012, 04:13 AM   #3026
Lanfor
"TRF" Member

Watch: Submariner-16610LV
today's attire

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342894377.337864.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342894426.078136.jpg
Old 22 July 2012, 04:16 AM   #3027
FremStar
"TRF" Member

Matt, all I can do is smile! That is the $1mm dollar look perfected! Bravo! Very crisp and on point!

Old 22 July 2012, 04:16 AM   #3028
steveclocks
"TRF" Member

Watch: rolex/JLC/panerai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al1988 View Post
At my graduation.

That's an handsome looking daytona man! enjoy wearing it
steveclocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 July 2012, 04:19 AM   #3029
Evil bendy
"TRF" Member

Saw this beauty in the dealership....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342894583.221424.jpg (69.7 KB, 1891 views)
Old 22 July 2012, 04:19 AM   #3030
steveclocks
"TRF" Member

Watch: rolex/JLC/panerai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed Homme View Post
For you Dino!

I haven't worn shoes since I got back from Sweden. I don't have much to contribute to this thread.

Attachment 298335
Just love that one Chris !!!
steveclocks is offline   Reply With Quote