The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 13 September 2007, 10:22 AM   #31
cjj14u

Watch: 98 Explorer II
Maybe if he took better pictures!!
cjj14u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 September 2007, 10:23 AM   #32
EvEr34
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplenet View Post
The original distributor of the watch... I thought we were trying to establish chain of title here...

This is a ton of fun... Maybe I should just put it in my watch box and enjoy for a while....
Sorry had not made the link between the two.
EvEr34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 September 2007, 10:25 AM   #33
Gaijin
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: ing your back.
Quote:
The original distributor of the watch... I thought we were trying to establish chain of title here...

This is a ton of fun... Maybe I should just put it in my watch box and enjoy for a while....
Maybe...

or take some better pictures.
Gaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 September 2007, 10:29 AM   #34
triplenet
"TRF" Member

Watch is no longer for sale on this forum.... This is absurd....

I have sold several watches over the years (Paneria, IWC, Etc) all private party via the internet and have never been scrutinized in this manner...

I have been forthright with everyone from the start and have no more patience for this BS...

I am out...
triplenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 September 2007, 10:32 AM   #35
EvEr34
"TRF" Member

Quote:

I have sold several watches over the years (Paneria, IWC, Etc) all private party via the internet and have never been scrutinized in this manner...

I have been forthright with everyone from the start and have no more patience for this BS...

I am out...

It's your call. All that was asked was for better pics, and this only after you were wondering why no one was interested. No one said your watch was not real. I mean, you gotta to understand that's it's difficult to show interest in something you can't see.
Old 13 September 2007, 10:32 AM   #36
Gaijin

Quote:

I am out...
Scrutiny is warranted. You are not selling a T-Shirt. You are selling a high ticket Rolex. All we were asking for is some decent pics. That would have ended much of the questions. Your anger and refusal is all the answer needed.

Good luck in your sale elsewhere.
Old 13 September 2007, 10:40 AM   #37
triplenet
"TRF" Member

Pleeeeese .... U all know what a LNIB Z series looks like and the
1st picture is fine.. I have sold other watches of greater value with less information... I understand everyones concerns but enough is enough....

I provided my cell number, company information and my direct email is posted above...

Anyone really interested is welcome to contact me direct.... But I am done posting here..
Old 13 September 2007, 10:45 AM   #38
EvEr34
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Pleeeeese .... U all know what a LNIB Z series looks like and the
1st picture is fine.. I have sold other watches of greater value with less information... I understand everyones concerns but enough is enough....

I provided my cell number, company information and my direct email is posted above...

Anyone really interested is welcome to contact me direct.... But I am done posting here..

Listen, nobody is accusing you of anything. Of course we know what they look like, many of us own one.
The purpose of decent pics is not to "SEE" what it looks like but rather judge for ourselves if it's legit or not. Like I said, you required a couple weeks ago why you were not getting any action on your watch and kindly responded that better pics were needed. Today, your still pushing the watch but don't to provide decent pics. You can't anyone for not having any interest in your piece. I mean what's so hard with taking better pics when many advised you that that's what was needed. Playing victim is not going to solve much and you won't find much pity here...at least from me.

Good luck
Old 13 September 2007, 10:50 AM   #39
Gaijin

We all know what a TT Blue Sub looks like. We were just asking to see what yours that is for sale looks like. The pics you provided are not going to get the watch sold. That is all we were advocating for.

Good luck.
Old 13 September 2007, 11:06 AM   #40
triplenet
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLSampson View Post
I see a pattern forming here. Newbies selling watches and then getting upset when our members won't part easily with their money.
I sold a $15,000 Panerai last year... 2 pictures (same quality as picture #1 and a few emails with the buyer...

I am not upset - I am just done with the process... I think you guys may have issues due to all the fakes out there... But if you keep running guys off then you will be missing out on some good deals....

Anyway - You guys enjoy your evening and when the next "newbie" posts a watch for sale and offers everything I did - dont run him off...
Old 13 September 2007, 11:07 AM   #41
EvEr34
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I sold a $15,000 Panerai last year... 2 pictures (same quality as picture #1 and a few emails with the buyer...

I am not upset - I am just done with the process... I think you guys may have issues due to all the fakes out there... But if you keep running guys off then you will be missing out on some good deals....

Anyway - You guys enjoy your evening and when the next "newbie" posts a watch for sale and offers everything I did - dont run him off...

snif sniff....like i said no pity
Old 13 September 2007, 11:08 AM   #42
roadcarver
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16600
I don't think posting better pictures wasn't much to ask! I know he posted his info, I even checked his company web site...
Old 13 September 2007, 11:11 AM   #43
EvEr34
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadcarver View Post
I don't think posting better pictures wasn't much to ask! I know he posted his info, I even checked his company web site...

Like I said. I never said is watch was not legit. Actually I was very polite through the whole thing. But he did ask at one point why no one was interested. Suggested better pictures and many asked for the same thing....sooooooo
Old 13 September 2007, 11:20 AM   #44
roadcarver
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16600
At least stick around and join the discussions.

Quote:

Old 13 September 2007, 12:11 PM   #45
Lol-x
Facilitator

Everyone just remember to follow the forum rules here, you can ask questions about the watch, but this is not a general discussion forum:

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=12058
Lol-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 September 2007, 09:48 PM   #46
robrobin
"TRF" Member

Watch: Pepsi Rolex GMT
The photos just don't do the watch justice. A couple of nicer close ups using your
macro button on the camera (little flower if you have one) would help.
Rob
robrobin is offline   Reply With Quote