The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

View Poll Results: Which to sell to add the 4500v?
Sub41 Black Date 77 37.38%
Sub40 Hulk 32 15.53%
Daytona Panda dial 116500 11 5.34%
Daytona Gunmetal sunburst WG 116519 19 9.22%
Royal Oak Blue dial 15500 9 4.37%
Aquanaut 5164a 10 4.85%
None, all 6 of these are preferrable to the 4500v 48 23.30%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 5 May 2022, 02:15 PM   #31
interestedinwatches
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLEX* View Post
Thanks, I have always listen to my heart and successful in managing the selection constraints on the so called high quality watches, not to say i have unlimited funds.
That's very impressive, maybe one day you'll actually come across a few watches that are worth something and you'll find it interesting to hear other people's opinions.
interestedinwatches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 May 2022, 02:18 PM   #32
ROLEX*
"TRF" Member

Watch: ROLEXROLEXROLEX
Quoting a saying https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/opini..._like_assholes
Old 5 May 2022, 02:18 PM   #33
interestedinwatches
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Ironic
Old 5 May 2022, 02:19 PM   #34
Carguy87
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 X2 Pledge Member

Watch: JC 126660
I picked the black sub because it’s the easiest to get back. If you bought any of your other pieces at retail you have an AD that should look out for you if your change your mind on selling it. If money didn’t matter and you just wanted to consolidate your collection I’d move the Aquanaut because it just doesn’t speak to me, but working off the assumption you like them all the sub is the one I’d move.
Carguy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 May 2022, 02:23 PM   #35
interestedinwatches
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carguy87 View Post
I picked the black sub because it’s the easiest to get back. If you bought any of your other pieces at retail you have an AD that should look out for you if your change your mind on selling it. If money didn’t matter and you just wanted to consolidate your collection I’d move the Aquanaut because it just doesn’t speak to me, but working off the assumption you like them all the sub is the one I’d move.
That's a good way of looking at it. I love the Aquanaut btw, the finishing is outstanding and the dial is very interesting. It's a marvel to look at while not commanding attention like the RO. I didn't feel that way about the standard Aqaunaut though, but the 5164 hits different
Old 5 May 2022, 02:24 PM   #36
ROLEX*
"TRF" Member

Rolex is still incomplete without a GMT - just my opinion
Hence I voted none. But the context for none is different.
Old 5 May 2022, 02:36 PM   #37
interestedinwatches
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Rolex is still incomplete without a GMT - just my opinion
I found it in my heart to not be interested in Rolex GMTs, nor to go for a Rolex completion
Old 5 May 2022, 02:39 PM   #38
ROLEX*
"TRF" Member

Aquanaut 5164a is a type of GMT too, I thought you are trying to complete across brands as well from above choices, just a reminder
Old 5 May 2022, 02:42 PM   #39
interestedinwatches
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Aquanaut 5164a is a type of GMT too, I thought you are trying to complete across brands as well from above choices, just a reminder
I said I am not interested in Rolex GMTs, I specified Rolex for a reason. You thought wrong.

Not to mention, your whole "listen to your heart not a poll", talk, along with opinions being assholes talk, is pretty interesting coming from you:

Pretty hypocritical bud. Why are you so bitter?
Old 5 May 2022, 02:57 PM   #40
subtona
"TRF" Member

Watch: APK & sometimes Y
Sub is always a keeper

Voted to move white Daytona.
Old 5 May 2022, 03:11 PM   #41
ROLEX*
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by interestedinwatches View Post
I said I am not interested in Rolex GMTs, I specified Rolex for a reason. You thought wrong.

Not to mention, your whole "listen to your heart not a poll", talk, along with opinions being assholes talk, is pretty interesting coming from you:

Pretty hypocritical bud. Why are you so bitter?
As I said poll is just a poll and shall never take that as buying decisions.
Ultimately we still need to listen to our heart and, yes, who started with hypocrisy replies at first place?
Old 5 May 2022, 03:13 PM   #42
interestedinwatches
"TRF" Member

Quote:
As I said poll is just a poll and never take that as buying decisions.
Ultimately you still need to listen to our heart and who started with hypocrisy with the replies at first place?
So you stared at this reply for a half hour and that's the best response you came up with?

How was I a hypocrit with replies? You're being a hypocrit by asking for people's opinions EIGHT times then responded to me stating forget about polls. You're not fooling anyone -- you're jealous and bitter.
Old 5 May 2022, 03:17 PM   #43
ROLEX*
"TRF" Member

Quote:
So you stared at this reply for a half hour and that's the best response you came up with?

How was I a hypocrit with replies? You're being a hypocrit by asking for people's opinions EIGHT times then responded to me stating forget about polls. You're not fooling anyone -- you're jealous and bitter.
That’s after eight polls I realised it is of no added values, believe me or not
Old 5 May 2022, 03:18 PM   #44
interestedinwatches
"TRF" Member

Quote:
LOL

I'm sure that's what happened. Occam's Razor says you're full of it, but I'd make up any excuse in your situation to mitigate how bitter you are too.
Old 5 May 2022, 03:18 PM   #45
ROLEX*
"TRF" Member

Quote:

How was I a hypocrit with replies?.
The fact that you said your heart tells you to look at the polls whilst saying listen to the heart solves the whole issue
Old 5 May 2022, 03:20 PM   #46
interestedinwatches
"TRF" Member

Quote:
The fact that you said your heart tells you to look at the polls whilst saying listen to the heart solves the whole issue
The fact that you made 8 polls asking for discussion and thought while replying to me telling me to forget about polls shows how bitter and jealous you are
Old 5 May 2022, 03:23 PM   #47
interestedinwatches
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Your first poll was about one year ago, and your most recent poll was just slightly over a week ago, your latest of 8 polls. You achieved Nirvana fairly recently huh? Crazy coincidence, I'm glad you have reached this enlightenment at just the right time to grant me such wisdom.
Old 5 May 2022, 03:28 PM   #48
ROLEX*
"TRF" Member

Quote:
The fact that you made 8 polls asking for discussion and thought while replying to me telling me to forget about polls shows how bitter and jealous you are
Thanks for your statistical analysis.
I have no jealousy on your collections at all.
How could you inject that kind of feelings to me?
To me watch is just a watch there is nothing so torn about it. Anyways, I stop arguing at this point because it is never ending and I wish you all the best
Old 5 May 2022, 03:29 PM   #49
interestedinwatches
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I have no jealousy on your collections at all.
How could you inject that kind of feelings to me?
To me watch is just a watch there is nothing so torn about it. Anyways, I stop arguing at this point because it is never ending and I wish you all the best
Because you're hypocritical, there is no other logical explanation as to how someone who created 8 polls would try to demean someone else for making a poll as well. I am open to others explaining the hypocrisy of course, maybe we should take a poll on it?

Btw, don't ever slip up and make a poll again unless you want to further make a fool of yourself.
Old 5 May 2022, 03:48 PM   #50
ROLEX*
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Because you're hypocritical, there is no other logical explanation as to how someone who created 8 polls would try to demean someone else for making a poll as well. I am open to others explaining the hypocrisy of course, maybe we should take a poll on it?

Btw, don't ever slip up and make a poll again unless you want to further make a fool of yourself.
I think you misunderstand, I never said you can’t create a poll, rather take it as a pinch of salt (or for leisure purpose), important principle is listen to your heart.
Certainly can hear other opinions and interesting to see others selection.

“Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.”

I myself sometimes buy what is the least voted choice in my previous polls, speaking from experience only

I wouldn’t see that as acts of hypocrisy and please don’t judge
Old 5 May 2022, 03:52 PM   #51
interestedinwatches
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I think you misunderstand, I never said you can’t create a poll, rather take it as a pinch of salt (or for leisure purpose), important principle is listen to your heart.
Certainly can hear other opinions and interesting to see others selection.

“Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.”

I myself sometimes buy what is the least voted choice in my previous polls.

I would see that as acts of hypocrisy and please don’t judge
I think it is REALLY obvious that polls should be taken as a grain of salt, the entire point is to see what arguments people make and to internalize it within yourself and see how you feel afterwards. This is blatantly obvious and why your initial reply to the topic is not just useless but came across as ridiculously bitter. To think I'd literally get rid of the most voted answer by default takes a person with an IQ below room temperature to genuinely think that. Considering you're a poll professional with 8 polls under your belt, do you honestly think that is what I would have done?

Nah, you're just bitter.
Old 5 May 2022, 04:09 PM   #52
ROLEX*
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I think it is REALLY obvious that polls should be taken as a grain of salt, the entire point is to see what arguments people make and to internalize it within yourself and see how you feel afterwards. This is blatantly obvious and why your initial reply to the topic is not just useless but came across as ridiculously bitter. To think I'd literally get rid of the most voted answer by default takes a person with an IQ below room temperature to genuinely think that. Considering you're a poll professional with 8 polls under your belt, do you honestly think that is what I would have done?

Nah, you're just bitter.
Just to state the obvious in the poll, no offence, if you think I am bitter be it, good coffee tastes bitter anyways
Old 5 May 2022, 04:12 PM   #53
interestedinwatches
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Just to state the obvious in the poll, no offence, if you think I am bitter be it, good coffee tastes bitter anyways
Yeah, thanks for stating what is very obvious. It's still obvious you're bitter, and you didn't convince me.
Old 5 May 2022, 04:18 PM   #54
ROLEX*
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Yeah, thanks for stating what is very obvious. It's still obvious you're bitter, and you didn't convince me.
Convince on what?
You already agreed on the obvious
Old 5 May 2022, 04:20 PM   #55
interestedinwatches
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Convince on what?
You already agreed on the obvious
Convince me that you're not bitter. Yes, it's so obvious that you'd have to be braindead not to understand it, that you pointing it out is practically demeaning.

Didn't you say goodbye like 10 posts ago btw? What happened? Still bitter?
Old 5 May 2022, 04:23 PM   #56
ROLEX*
"TRF" Member

Dropping one watch of 6 to add a blue Overseas 4500v, which one?

Quote:
Convince me that you're not bitter. Yes, it's so obvious that you'd have to be braindead not to understand it, that you pointing it out is practically demeaning.

Didn't you say goodbye like 10 posts ago btw? What happened? Still bitter?
I better stop talking to someone who didn’t even have manners and disrespectful using words like hypocrite, braindead etc, wasting my time
Old 5 May 2022, 04:25 PM   #57
interestedinwatches
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I better stop talking to someone who didn’t even have manners and not respectful using words like hypocrite, braindead etc, wasting my time
Right. Maybe it's a better use of your time to not create eight polls and then hypocritically tell someone to forget about polls and listen to their hearts instead in a condescending manner.
Old 5 May 2022, 04:33 PM   #58
ROLEX*
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Right. Maybe it's a better use of your time to not create eight polls and then hypocritically tell someone to forget about polls and listen to their hearts instead in a condescending manner.
Please read post #50 above again
Old 5 May 2022, 04:34 PM   #59
interestedinwatches
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Please read post #50 above again
Please read post #51 in retort to #50. Also, please learn not to be a bitter individual.

Oh, you're back after saying you left twice. What a surprise, a contradiction from the walking contradiction.
Old 5 May 2022, 09:35 PM   #60
1William
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex/Others
Keep what you have.
1William is offline   Reply With Quote