The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 19 December 2009, 07:25 AM   #61
Atl

Watch: GMT II, new Subbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottschoe View Post
Also wondering this. If there's one brand in that industry that's absolutely everywhere, it's Coach.
And their quality is garbage. I even complained to the CEO, and got a canned, pre-written response, they could care less. I will never buy anything Coach again. LV on the other hand, I believe does as Rolex, and does not compromise on their quality, and stand behind their product. But again, like Rolex, their prices are making my nose bleed! And the counterfitting has gotten out of hand, just like Rolex.
Atl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 December 2009, 07:48 AM   #62
gmh1013
Banned

Watch: GMT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atl View Post
And their quality is garbage. I even complained to the CEO, and got a canned, pre-written response, they could care less. I will never buy anything Coach again. LV on the other hand, I believe does as Rolex, and does not compromise on their quality, and stand behind their product. But again, like Rolex, their prices are making my nose bleed! And the counterfitting has gotten out of hand, just like Rolex.
I bought my wife a brown cloth Coach bag last year for her Christmas present
and a wallet to match...you know the ones with the "C" all over it....the bag has faded where it rubs while she carries at and looks like crap...of course her take on it is to "buy buy buy more"
The leather Coach Purse she had back in the mid 90's looks better than the one I got last year.....but I dont think I ever buy another Coach anything.
The LV I got her for a B-present in 98 still looks new....and it was 600 back then....I woul hate to ask what they go for now?
I was looking in the closet and forgot about the Dooney and Burke craze in the early 90's. My old GF had to have one (several really) and I have not seen one in years? are they still in Biz?
My wife has an old green/tan D and B and It look better than the new Coach and it must be 15 years old.
gmh1013 is offline   Reply With Quote