The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8 April 2024, 10:23 AM   #11
thatswhatshesaid
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinnaker226 View Post
Moderators-please delete if this is not allowed or there's a duplicate discussion. New member here.

A few months ago, I expressed interest at my local AD in purchasing a Stainless Submariner (black bezel, black dial, no date). I currently own an older reference that was handed down, so this will be my first Rolex purchase from an AD and I am mainly curious to see if anyone has any experience in dealing with Reeds, what the typical wait time is for the 124060, and what the purchase experience typically entails should one be allocated to me.

I have no major purchase history with the dealer other than an Omega SMP Diver 300 about 10 years ago and some other misc. items. During the visit, the staff was fantastic and welcoming, and I basically got the rundown as far as how the market has been over the past few years.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

I live not far from there and it's a tough area because that is the only AD in the area and there is a ton of money on the coast. Best of luck to you though.
thatswhatshesaid is offline   Reply With Quote