The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7 February 2013, 08:18 AM   #1
mboverst
"TRF" Member

FS: Chopard Ladies Two O Ten - Black Dial - Bracelet - BNIB - Great Valentine's Gift!

For sale is a stunning, brand new in box Chopard Two O Ten Lady 118464-3001. This beautiful quartz watch has a square black dial displaying the date and is 35mm wide. It has a polished stainless steel bezel, case, and bracelet with brushed midlinks. This is the perfect gift for your the lady in your life for Valentine's Day! Included are the outer cardboard box, inner black box, manual, and warranty paper. All pictures are of the actual item being sold. (188)

Asking $2,500 shipped via FedEx Overnight with full insurance in the CONUS - MSRP is $5,740 (56% off). I ship worldwide via FedEx Priority International (1-3 days to most destinations) with full insurance; please just add $100 to the price.

Payment by bank wire, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. Please add 3% processing fee for credit cards and PayPal.

I am a member of the IWJG and NAWCC with worldwide references and deals on every major watch forum.

Please e-mail me at sales@dfw-watches.com or call me toll free at 800-616-6598 with any questions (I don't check PMs regularly). Also, please mention where you saw this ad.

Thanks!

mboverst is offline   Reply With Quote