The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26 May 2021, 12:37 PM   #1
CortlandtPT
"TRF" Member

Watch: all of 'em :))
Help me learn about crypto/blockchain

I have until now just looked at crypto as an investment vehicle, an alternative to the stock market but I have seen that more and more stores are accepting crypto currency and not just the main ones (Bitcoin) even altcoins are being accepted by brick and mortar stores.

I recently got an email from a major grey market seller saying that they even accept the meme coin Doge. I mean if even meme coins like Doge, who doesn’t even have any use nor utility in the real world can be accepted as a currency then I guess this is really the future.

There are financing/lending crypto companies being launched now like Bsocial who aims to change the lending market.

The technology behind crypto, Blockchain, is even being used in the medical field (Which is my field), so I guess an old fart like me (I’m only 46 ) should start accepting the fact that the world is changing and start looking into the crypto world not just as a means of investment

Anyone here who can share their knowledge on the crypto world? I want to increase my knowledge on it besides the things I read online. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CortlandtPT is offline   Reply With Quote