The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 22 September 2014, 12:06 AM   #1
Xasroma
"TRF" Member

I like the iPhone 6. Getting used to the size slowly. I would have wanted old size on regular 6 especially since I don't use cases. ( I am a weird species that never drops his phone- hopefully I don't jinx with post 😀). With curves on this phone I can't hold as firmly as the 5. With an iPad mini IMO the plus is redundant. And I like to fit my phone in my left pocket. At least it fits but let's see how it does with tight jeans.
What I really like is iOS 8 which you can have on much older models. Even ipad 2 got the update. That support from Apple on all devices and ecosystem is what keeps me coming back to iPhone since its first iteration. I have had all the models. I would still have to say that from all the releases the biggest wow! and the nicest design has to go to the 4 for me. The 6 did not have the same effect. Looks like an iPad mini mini.
Xasroma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 September 2014, 12:14 AM   #2
QueueCumber
"TRF" Member

Watch: ST:TNG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xasroma View Post
I like the iPhone 6. Getting used to the size slowly. I would have wanted old size on regular 6 especially since I don't use cases. ( I am a weird species that never drops his phone- hopefully I don't jinx with post ��). With curves on this phone I can't hold as firmly as the 5. With an iPad mini IMO the plus is redundant. And I like to fit my phone in my left pocket. At least it fits but let's see how it does with tight jeans.
What I really like is iOS 8 which you can have on much older models. Even ipad 2 got the update. That support from Apple on all devices and ecosystem is what keeps me coming back to iPhone since its first iteration. I have had all the models. I would still have to say that from all the releases the biggest wow! and the nicest design has to go to the 4 for me. The 6 did not have the same effect. Looks like an iPad mini mini.
My iPhone 6 Plus fit fine into the pockets of a tight pair of Dior Hommes jeans last night, albeit I am 6' tall, so YMMV.