The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Panerai Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29 December 2013, 07:32 AM   #1
CMT
"TRF" Member

So glad to finally have my hands on one of these!

I've been eyeing various "74" straps, trying to figure out if the premium for the Wotancraft Legend #74 was really worth it, and then one showed up under the Christmas tree. My wife rocks. She knew this was one of the last few straps that I really wanted but I never expected to receive one as a present.

The drawback is that I would have chosen the strap without the #74 branding, but so be it - I'm not the guy who looks a gift horse in the mouth, and despite finding it somewhat cheesy I also begrudgingly admit that it has grown on me.

Advertised at 5mm, this thing is thick, with a killer vintage look that requires little description. Slightly stiff out of the box, it took less than 3 hours to wear in and start feeling silky smooth on the wrist. It is extremely comfortable, I'm happy to say that the color is the same as depicted on the Wotancraft Web site, and I couldn't be happier with the overall finishing of the leather.

The added accoutrements were also a nice touch with the best presentation I've seen on any strap I've purchased. The outer box is killer, the ammo pouch is gorgeous, the SLC bottle opener will definitely see use and the money clip is very cool.

I am really looking forward to watching this thing break in over time!

(of course the requisite, redundant pics will now follow )

Thanks for checking out the thread - I hope everyone also had an appropriately magnificent holiday season, and may we all have a blissful new year.
CMT is offline   Reply With Quote