The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Breitling Discussion Forum

Old 14 April 2024, 03:23 PM   #1
LostAggie
"TRF" Member

Breitling Aerospace No Longer on Website

It seems the older models are removed? Just the new orange model is listed. New colors coming?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
LostAggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 April 2024, 09:35 PM   #2
oroloi
"TRF" Member

Watch: YachtMaster 116621
I was excited about the New Aerospace B70 Orbiter until I read the Specs about the 2 Years battery life.
Always wanted an Aerospace and now they aren’t available. Hopefully a new model is available soon with decent battery life
oroloi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:36 AM   #3
stefs
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16570/214270
I bought the new orange orbiter at the weekend. Love it and feel they have improved on the old aerospace in nearly every way. The 2 year battery life is a pain but not enough to stop me from buying. I am wondering if the reason is the always on (though not always illuminated) display? The old models could have both upper and lower displays turned off but this is not the case.
I find it much nicer to use now with the non rotating central button and the 2 chrono style pushers. The improved bracelet with the microadjust clasp is also a big step forward comfort wise.
recommended if anyone is on the fence
stefs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:53 PM   #4
octagon pilot
"TRF" Member

I’ve been a fan of the aerospace line since the early 90s. I own a couple, one made in about 1996 (56062)and another from 2009 (75362). The original and avantage models were always something I looked at as pretty much the perfect tool watch/daily wear.

Today, I stopped in a Breitling boutique to check out the current aerospace models and was shown the new Orbiter model. Nice piece. Light on the wrist for sure. Buttons now, whoa. Totally new case details. Another whoa. Open caseback, hmm. Gotta say this is quite a change in character from the earlier models. Nice watch, but not sure I’m thrilled with it as an aerospace. Case design, clasp, and proportions were all a little too much of a departure from the original aerospace line for me.

I was a little surprised to hear that this was the only aerospace in the line for the foreseeable future. I’ll be interested to see how the market responds to these.
octagon pilot is offline   Reply With Quote