The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Breitling Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28 October 2006, 09:53 AM   #6
haakon59
"TRF" Member

Breitling is a solid brand and one of the larger watch companies as well. If my memory is correct, they produce around 400,000 watches a year. I believe that only Rolex, Omega, and Cartier produce more units. So obviously, quite a few people buy them. Most people I know who have commented on them and posts I've read in other forums indicate they are very reliable and sturdy. As someone mentioned above, they have quite a few models that are quite big. Their dials tend to be "busy" making some of the models difficult for me personally to read (middle aged eyes). Right now their Superocean is on my "must buy" list. Several people have commented to me about some of their styles radiating "blinginess" especially when the watch has a polished finish. I have tried on the Superocean and I like it, obviously. If you like the style, go for it--they make very good quality watches.
haakon59 is offline   Reply With Quote