The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11 December 2021, 07:47 AM   #1
Bigmozza
"TRF" Member

My Sons first Rolex

Got the call yesterday from my AD to say they got me a none date sub 41mm I asked to get for my son he’s 23 and a great lad, we went to pick it up today he was absolutely over the moon, this is his first ever watch/Rolex he was so happy, the look on his face was priceless, he said it was the best Christmas present ever. I think it’s ideal for his first watch really nice piece. My AD at DMR have been really good to me, they got me the new Bluesy 41mm when it came out and now this sub for my son, also they let me try on a SS Sky Dweller blue dial I had asked about, it was on jubilee bracelet it was gorgeous, but it was obviously put away for someone else, I asked could they get me one, there going to get me one for my 50th birthday in a couple of years I don’t mind waiting as I know this is a very hard model to get hold of, but this is my favourite watch oyster or jubilee bracelet doesn’t matter I like them both, so I don’t mind the wait I’ve got my Bluesy to keep me happy for now, great day all round.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 19EB3F7C-498E-4E31-A2AB-850A90F39EFE.jpeg (75.9 KB, 1356 views)
File Type: jpeg B71BC839-C0C8-4566-BE4E-A57C3274DAA0.jpeg (93.5 KB, 1349 views)
File Type: jpeg 14D96E94-9206-4305-B033-0ECAF3F31756.jpeg (146.1 KB, 1349 views)
File Type: jpeg BCF1B575-A782-4438-BF76-FE046368DB19.jpeg (83.3 KB, 1335 views)
Bigmozza is offline   Reply With Quote