The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21 February 2022, 08:55 PM   #1
JDixon
"TRF" Member

Trading up to Lange

Given the ongoing hype around steel sport watches, I find that I actually feel a bit awkward wearing my Rolex’s about London now (where I live and work)

As such I find I’m wearing my dress watches more frequently as they are a lot more under the radar. This in turn has planted the seed to trade in on the hype to move up to a better watch, horologically speaking.

I have settled on getting a Lange Saxonia, time only, and have got an offer to trade my Rolex GMT II 116710LN for a full set Saxonia manual wind (the model I want) plus £1k

This seems like a decent trade in my view (I got the gmt at rrp 7 years ago), but the only hesitation I have is will the price of the gmt potentially rocket after the April announcement of the new Rolex models….so should I wait and see, or just take the deal? There aren’t many Lange about so if I don’t take the deal I don’t know how long until I find another.

Any thoughts, opinions, advice etc. Would be greatly welcomed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JDixon is offline   Reply With Quote