The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Breitling Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29 December 2020, 10:44 AM   #1
Ravager135
"TRF" Member

Adjusting the Chronomat Rouleaux Bracelet

I am about to purchase my first Breitling in years. I previously owned a Navitimer that I reluctantly sold back in 2013. I fell out of love with the brand for awhile and have been really impressed recently with their new releases, refinement of their line, and reduction in sizes.

I should be getting the new Chronomat B01 42mm this Thursday. I am particularly attracted to the rouleaux bracelet. Can anyone please explain to me how this is adjusted in size since all of the videos and literature I have read suggest there are no screws, only pins? I am familiar with Rolex bracelets as well as Omega bracelets which use both pins and screws, but I am unclear what is holding the bracelet together on this model. The best video I could find detailed tubes and pins that are hammered in or out to remove links. What is holding the pins in place? Friction? Is this a job I can do at home? I have sized all of my bracelets in the past with jewelers screwdrivers. I also have a multi tool that might be helpful.

Thank you for any insight owners may have.
Ravager135 is offline   Reply With Quote