The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 11 July 2012, 03:02 AM   #1
PatekCollector
"TRF" Member

I've been scammed by chronoagent.it ((BEWARE))!!

I've been scammed by (chronoagent .it) .... Jul 10, 2012 - 12:50 PM
During all my years of purchasing, exchanging and selling watches online, I've never been in this situation, but these two horrible sellers who are: chronoagent.it & watchoutlet.it

Quick Notes:
-------------
On the 15th of May and through ([word removed]) I was contacting this guy. We planned that I'd purchase BNIB 2 Rolex watches 16570 & 16610. We closed the deal on 9000 Euro (USD 12,000). I wired the money on 22 May & he got it the next day (so far it has been almost 50 days now).

After he got funds he started playing & ignoring calls/emails. I then contacted the Moderators of Chrono24 to pressure him to send my watches since they've mentioned he is a (trusted seller) on their website.

After a long suffering he sent only ONE watch 16570 (that was 1st June). From that time, I asked him/[word removed] Moderator (Fabio Marinelli) to send the other remaining watch with no positive reply (week after week)!!.

Also I know an Italian guy who is my friend, he was willing to go take the watch from him and ship it to me, but he ignored him as well!

Now I've prepared all documents (bank wire slip copy, all emails in/out copies & SMSs copies)and will shift them to my Lawyer to take the needed action to reserve my rights against both chronoagent.it & [word removed]. com.

To be honest I wasn't planning on buying from this unknown guy except the fact [word removed] has listed him as a trusted seller.
FYI they just recently changed the listing to untrusted seller after the situation that occurred and on who's account!! ME!

I've more details that I'll publish on a separate post. Stay tuned.

Khalid - Saudi Arabia

Be ware in dealing with this very horrible scheming guy.

Instagram: @PatekCollector
PatekCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 July 2012, 03:05 AM   #2
perpetualman88
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: 116610, 5712/1A
Thanks for the heads up Khalid.
Please let us know it it ends up best of luck getting these scumbags
perpetualman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 July 2012, 03:06 AM   #3
TimeToGo

I am very sorry to hear about this, please keep us posted!
TimeToGo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11 July 2012, 03:29 AM   #4
rolexsport
Banned

Watch: 5513
very sorry indeed... atlanta diamonds and watches is shady dealer as well...
rolexsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 July 2012, 03:39 AM   #5
FNFZ4
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: None
wow. scary

Watches:
Patek 5205G | Patek 5167A | 16613 Serti | 116718 Green | 216570 Black | 16700 Pepsi

Wish list:
Patek 5726/1 | AP RG Ceramic | Patek 5712 | Patek 5130
FNFZ4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 July 2012, 03:51 AM   #6
bodybump
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
2024 DATEJUST41 Sponsor & Boutique Seller

Watch: Me!!!
Kahlid sorry to hear this...please keep us updated....
Old 11 July 2012, 03:57 AM   #7
Omni
Banned

What I find scary are people doing 10k+ overseas transactions. When deals go sour there is no way of getting your money back. Not even if you lawyer up. International law makes it a nightmare. Good luck tracking down the seller. He is long gone by now. These people are professional scammers. Why on earth did you not use PayPal is a mystery to me. It only takes one bad deal and all faith in humanity is lost.
Omni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 July 2012, 08:11 AM   #8
PatekCollector
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omni View Post
What I find scary are people doing 10k+ overseas transactions. When deals go sour there is no way of getting your money back. Not even if you lawyer up. International law makes it a nightmare. Good luck tracking down the seller. He is long gone by now. These people are professional scammers. Why on earth did you not use PayPal is a mystery to me. It only takes one bad deal and all faith in humanity is lost.

Don't worry my friend. My rights are very clear. Since this Scammer was supported by a well known online watches website (Chorno24). Then I'll get my rights either soon or later.

Problem is he was supported by that well-known (should be) website, that's why I choose to buy from them.

I'll get my rights back, soon. Stay tuned!.

Thanks a lot for the support replies. Much appreciated.

Khalid

Old 11 July 2012, 08:36 AM   #9
HL65
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Watch: One on my wrist.
Khalid--that is awful and sorry you even have to deal with that garbage! I know you will get it resolved though!! Sorry my friend...

SPEM SUCCESSUS ALIT
HL65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 July 2012, 09:01 AM   #10
liuk3
"TRF" Member

Sorry for the trouble, Khalid. I hope that you have things in motion to help you get the situation resolved. Please keep us posted.
Old 12 July 2012, 12:46 AM   #11
Gaijin

Watch: ing your back.
Awful.. Very sorry Khalid.
Gaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 July 2012, 01:19 AM   #12
Psmith
"TRF" Member

Watch: spring-driven
Sorry to hear this Kahlid - hope it is all resolved soon
Old 12 July 2012, 10:49 PM   #13
Brit78
"TRF" Member

Khalid,

I know you're a good guy and I'm very sorry to hear this. Best of luck getting this resolved!

Tim
Old 12 July 2012, 11:25 PM   #14
2th Dr
Banned

Watch: Rolex
I hate low-lifes like that! Hope you get restitution soon Khalid.
2th Dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 July 2012, 01:29 AM   #15
johnbeth
"TRF" Member

Watch: Depends on mood.
Sorry to hear what has happened to you. I hope the other person decided to do the right thing and send you the cash or the watch you paid for. If not I wish you all the best in getting this guy!
johnbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 July 2012, 02:49 AM   #16
emagni
"TRF" Member

Watch: ing TRF
Sorry to hear and I hope you get it resolved soon. Keep us updated.
Old 15 July 2012, 08:34 PM   #17
ahmedjd
"TRF" Member

sorry to hear you situation..the best thing to do next time would be to buy from local suppliers.. or like in your case you should have wired the money to you friend and asked him to do the dealings.. hope you resolve your situation soon
ahmedjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 July 2012, 10:40 PM   #18
PatekCollector
"TRF" Member

These crooks are still stealing my money And reject all the solutions.

Another website belong to them: findwatches.it

Old 17 July 2012, 11:44 PM   #19
Puffy
"TRF" Member

sorry to hear mate. hope you get your money back

i get contactacted by bloody dirty thieves every day!!! the internet has turned into a place of crooks and arseholes

most of them come from ebay and now also chrono24.com which i thought was one of the solid sites, guess not
Old 18 July 2012, 01:11 AM   #20
rajurama
"TRF" Member

Watch: amacallit
shame
Old 19 July 2012, 02:19 AM   #21
bo1
"TRF" Member

Sorry to hear the story and by the way the seller is still "trusted seller" in chrono24.com, and i think he used another name " findwatches.it".
I didnt deal with that seller but i was wondering of some prices he offers; the new rolex 116300 for less than $6000, this price for a very new watch makes me ask many questions about the seller. Thanks for your post.
bo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 July 2012, 02:46 AM   #22
C.anderson

Sorry you had to go through all of this. Prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. After that, take a trip to an AD in person. Try it on before you buy! It's much better that way.
C.anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 July 2012, 11:32 PM   #23
chronoagent
Banned

Hi,

we read this post with disappointment,
this user has already posted several articles in different forums,
but fortunately they have already been removed.
Of course, it is not the practice in our business that if someone work online he
Has automatically to be available 24/7.
Furthermore the payment of this guy has been transferred in a different currency,
So obviously there had to be made a different outstanding balance.
Mr.Khalid received a 100% genuine and authentic beautiful Rolex Explorer 2 not in actual
production anymore totally new whit original stick on it.
There was also the original Rolex guaranty from the beginning of 2012.
Regarding the second watch he ordered, the delivery delay was caused because of the Rolex
reduce delivery policy.
Everyone making business in this sector whit authorized dealer should know about this problem.
To menace by posting bad articles is not the way to solve problems as you can see, we are loosing
very fast our trustworthiness as dealer and that is not something fair if someone is always willing to
to the best for his client..
This Forums should not be utilized to take advantage and to manage professional watch dealer.
Between dealer clients and colleagues there should be always a line of respect between each other.
I am a professional watch seller since 1996 and I always solved any kind of problem or open issue.
By the way the reimbursement has been transferred before answering to this post !
Regards
CHRONOAGENT
WWW.CHRONOAGENT.IT
WWW.FINDWATCHES.IT
chronoagent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 July 2012, 01:34 AM   #24
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoagent View Post
Hi,

we read this post with disappointment,
this user has already posted several articles in different forums,
but fortunately they have already been removed.
Of course, it is not the practice in our business that if someone work online he
Has automatically to be available 24/7.
Furthermore the payment of this guy has been transferred in a different currency,
So obviously there had to be made a different outstanding balance.
Mr.Khalid received a 100% genuine and authentic beautiful Rolex Explorer 2 not in actual
production anymore totally new whit original stick on it.
There was also the original Rolex guaranty from the beginning of 2012.
Regarding the second watch he ordered, the delivery delay was caused because of the Rolex
reduce delivery policy.
Everyone making business in this sector whit authorized dealer should know about this problem.
To menace by posting bad articles is not the way to solve problems as you can see, we are loosing
very fast our trustworthiness as dealer and that is not something fair if someone is always willing to
to the best for his client..
This Forums should not be utilized to take advantage and to manage professional watch dealer.
Between dealer clients and colleagues there should be always a line of respect between each other.
I am a professional watch seller since 1996 and I always solved any kind of problem or open issue.
By the way the reimbursement has been transferred before answering to this post !
Regards
CHRONOAGENT
WWW.CHRONOAGENT.IT
WWW.FINDWATCHES.IT
There are always two sides to every story before anyone should make any judgement.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 July 2012, 02:50 AM   #25
BH13GMT
"TRF" Member

Watch: and learn
The lack of commuication from the seller seems to be the issue. Lead times on a watch that isnt in production and a month delay would make me nervous. I am glad this is now resolved and everyone involved can learn from this.
OP now drop some pm's to some trusted sellers here and bag yourself a lovely LV Sub.

Rolex Sub 1680, Rolex GMT 116710LN, Rolex Datejust 16220 Salmon Dial (the Mrs), Tudor BB58, Tudor Pelagos Blue and Several Seiko's
"last one in the chopper is a rotten egg" Jonathan Quayle Higgins III
BH13GMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 July 2012, 04:02 AM   #26
PatekCollector
"TRF" Member

Responding to that guy from chronoagent.it (whatever your name is, I don't know it because you refused to share your name)!! ...

To be honest I came into the deal wanting an honest transaction, sadly you made things just horrible right from the start. I should admit that from the beginning it was my fault that I went ahead and dealt with a guy who's first reply to an email I sent asking for any possible discount with these words:
"sorry we are not a Middle Eastern bazaar prices are those that have already announced and shipping are included, the watches are new and part numbers are provided only after the purchase" (in big letter with green color border)!!!. Ok, I made the biggest mistake in my life and dealt with him.

Before I wired the funds I asked him about the series of the watches and that was his reply:
the 16570 Is last production 2011 the 16610 is serie M

(Meaning he has the watches). And if he told me from the beginning that he doesn't have them, I'd have never wired him funds for something he doesn't have!!!.

Ok, I wired him funds Euro 9000 (Euro 4800 for the 16610 & Euro 4200 for the 16570).

"FOR THE EXPLORER THE PRICE IS € 4.200,00
FORT THE SUBMARINER THE PRICE IS € 4800,00
ALL PRICE IS INCLUDING SHIPPING
BEST REGARDS
chronoagent
www.chronoagent.it"

I checked in 2 days later if he got the wire, and this was his respond:

info@chronoagent

TO:

Khalid Alsaif

Message flagged
Friday, May 25, 2012 12:22 AM
yes is send

Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 11:23 PM
To: mailto:info@chronoagent.it
Subject: Re: Rolex

X-cuse me, can you plz let me know if my shipment sent??!!!!!!.

Khalid

Sent from my iPhone

On May 23, 2012, at 12:41 PM, "info@chronoagent" <info@chronoagent.it> wrote:

> Yes, tomorrow I ship
> regards
> CHRONOAGENT
> WWW.CHRONOAGENT.IT
>
>
> From: Khalid Alsaif
> Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 11:16 AM
> To: chronoagent
> Subject: Re: Rolex
>
> Got the money?!.
>
>
> Sent from my iPhone
================================================== ==========================

After that he started playing around (tomorrow after tomorrow & week after week)!!. He was 100% trying to scam me, 'till I contactrd the Mod of Chrono 24 to pressure him to either send my watches or return my money!!. He only sent one watch 16570 (that was on June 2)

Again he continued lying on both me & Mod of chrono 24!!. Till I threatened him that I'll start posting on all forums about my very bad experience and that I'll contact my lawyer. I even threatened the Mod of chorno 24 with the same!!. Finally he decide to refund me ONLY Euro 4588 instead of Euro 4800!!! (stole Euro 212)!!!!.

And FYI, the only forum who deleted a similar post for me is originally Italian!!. (Before they did, there was 89 readers and 13 replies all of them agreed that you have a very bad reputation!!. They even told me that you've a third website called findwatches.it)!!!.

One more question: why did you refuse my request when I asked if my Italian friend can receive the 2 watches?? you even ignored his calls!!!.

I advice you to keep your mouth closed, otherwise I'll publish all the conversations and emails which proves that you're a big Liar!!.

Old 21 July 2012, 06:37 AM   #27
Kringkily
"TRF" Member

Watch: Speedmaster, Rolex
Be thankful you got most of your money back. I think the back and forth conversions and wire transfer fees netted a loss of 212 euros. Gluck with your future endeavors.
Kringkily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 July 2012, 08:18 AM   #28
PatekCollector
"TRF" Member

UPDATE ....

As of today (Wed 1:11am) no funds has arrived (now almost ONE WEEK since he lay to me that the money on the way to me)!!!. The guy from chronoagent.it - findwatches.it & watchoutlet.it is continuing ignoring my emails to send me the wire slip copy (if he really did the wire).

FYI, When I did the wire to him on last 22 May it takes 2 days (48 hours) to arrive to his account.

Day after day I become very sure that they're real SCAMMERS & supported by (unfortunately) a well known watch website called Chrono 24 !!!!.

Old 25 July 2012, 08:48 PM   #29
chronoagent
Banned

I WRITE YOU IN EMAIL COPY OF BANK SEND ME, WRITE ME THE IBAN CORRECT, YOU SEND ME IBAN NOT CORRECT MAYBE NEED SOME NUMBER , FIND THE IBAN CORRECT AND CLOSE THIS STORY , YOU ARE A EXTORTION and SCAMMERS MY COMPANY WE WORK WITH REPUTATION, ALL DAYS SHIP WATCHES ALL OVER THE WORLD!
AND ALSO THE ROYAL FAMILY Al Saud OF your COUNTRY (Saudi Arabia) is my CLIENTS and I want to call for Legal action to you

IF ANYBODY WANT I SEND THE EMAIL MESSAGE FROM MR "SAUDIPANERISTI" IN THE FORUM
chronoagent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 July 2012, 08:58 PM   #30
2th Dr
Banned

Watch: Rolex
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoagent View Post
I WRITE YOU IN EMAIL COPY OF BANK SEND ME, WRITE ME THE IBAN CORRECT, YOU SEND ME IBAN NOT CORRECT MAYBE NEED SOME NUMBER , FIND THE IBAN CORRECT AND CLOSE THIS STORY , YOU ARE A EXTORTION and SCAMMERS MY COMPANY WE WORK WITH REPUTATION, ALL DAYS SHIP WATCHES ALL OVER THE WORLD!
AND ALSO THE ROYAL FAMILY Al Saud OF your COUNTRY (Saudi Arabia) is my CLIENTS and I want to call for Legal action to you

IF ANYBODY WANT I SEND THE EMAIL MESSAGE FROM MR "SAUDIPANERISTI" IN THE FORUM
That response pretty much seals the deal. That's what the guy from SwissWatchExpo called me. I won't deal with anybody else but the trusted sellers here from now on.
2th Dr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chronoagent , scam , seller , theif , watches