The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2 May 2024, 08:06 PM   #1
Gunnersaurus
"TRF" Member

Next watch purchase?

Currently have a Sub Date (116610LN) that I purchased from my AD in 2019 and at the time also put my name down for GMT II 126710BLRO which I've never received the call for, but do occassionally still visit the AD (wishful thinking).

Fast forward, I've grown impatient and have decided I'm going to go grey but after visiting a few dealers I've had my head turned by the Daytona white dial. If I go the Daytona route it would be the 116500LN as I can't justify paying £5,000 more for the newer reference. Now I'm not sure if I should go for the BLRO which I've always coveted or the Daytona.

I'm interested to hear what people would choose both in terms of aesthetics and use and also value?

I don't believe in buying watches for investment, but always good to know the majority of your money is safe in these pieces.
Gunnersaurus is offline   Reply With Quote