The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25 May 2021, 12:12 PM   #1
NimbleNavigator
"TRF" Member

Edited - Timepiece Gentleman

I've been watching Timepiece Gentlemen on Youtube for a while. Was something new and interesting. Eventually I just lost interest in the show because Anthony is nothing but a flashy egotist. Only guy who knows anything is Marco, and even after a few episodes you can see that Anthony is rubbing off on Marco too much and he's becoming self absorbed and flashy.

Had the pleasure of watching Grey Market (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP_ft34xOMM) today and I really enjoyed it. I didn't realize Roman and Adrian speak Russian, and it was a pleasure listening to them every now and then. Few things that jumped out at me:
  • I love how Roman calls out Anthony indirectly on his show opening, saying that "this isn't someone trying to make it in the business" and he's already made it, with his $100M company
  • Adrian is wickedly knowledgable on all watches
  • Roman has great knowledge on very unique watches
  • I like how Roman and Adrian run the business, and it's clear why it's a $100M company
  • Each episode is under 50 minutes, well edited and the cinematography is great

It's super clear to me why Anthony and Marco are struggling; trying to scam everyone into this VIP club; waste money left and right; and make self-absorbed videos that actually teach you nothing about watches. You can even see this in the name of the show, it's all about Anthony and his flashy brand. Roman and Adrian call their show Grey Market and actually focus on the grey market and watches.

I can't wait to see more episodes of Grey Market. I'll definitely want to buy a piece from Roman and Adrian just for the experience and support. Great guys and seem like the best.
NimbleNavigator is offline   Reply With Quote