The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 20 April 2024, 04:59 AM   #1
mrs_LA
2024 Pledge Member

FS: 2001 Rolex GMT-Master II 16710BLRO - Box, 16710B papers, BLRO tag, 2 extra bezels

GMT Master II reference 16710 with quick set hour hand, sapphire crystal and blue/red “Pepsi” bezel. The period correct fat font serif bezel has aged nicely, with the red portions turning a faded pink while the blue remains vibrant. The watch has been used throughout its life, bearing scars of usage on the case as well as the bracelet. There is a ding on the underside of the case, non-crown side. The case remains thick, retaining its factory chamfers and the bracelet has very little slack.

Included in the set are period correct fat font serif bezels in black and black/red “Coke” in excellent condition. Although the reference 16710 makes it easy to swap bezels, a couple important pieces of the set are its original hang tag stating that it was born from the factory with the blue/red bezel (“16710BLRO”), along with its original papers (“16710B”).

Serial - Year: P serial ~2000

Bracelet - Strap: 78790A bracelet with AB clasp. Fits up to 8” wrist.

Box - Papers - Accessories: Outer box, inner box, GMT booklet, oyster booklet, factory service booklet, green sleeve, cleaning cloth, red tag, green serial tag, serif black/red “Coke” bezel, serif black bezel, original warranty papers dated 5/2001

Service History: Unknown. Running at 1s/d, 230 amplitude

I’m asking $12,950 inclusive of shipping fees. I do ship internationally, but please inquire first. I accept bank wire only. Sorry, no PayPal or other peer to peer platforms due to scams.

I have plenty of references here, as well as other forums (I can provide upon request). Please buy with confidence. All sales are final.

For more inquiries, please contact
Instagram: @angelcitytime
Email: hello@angelcitytime.com
Text/WhatsApp: 424.371.3555 / please text before calling

Old 25 April 2024, 03:09 AM   #2
mrs_LA
2024 Pledge Member

Bump
Old 1 May 2024, 09:05 AM   #3
mrs_LA
2024 Pledge Member

bump