The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9 February 2024, 04:29 PM   #40
4reRlxGuy
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek 3970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterflycat View Post
Echo your post! I don't think most of people here have any problems in making friends at work or in our personal life, and I always treat my SA with friendship and respect, but that still doesn't seem to overcome the "waitlist” much effectively. I'm sure you can make real personal friends with your SA in an ideal situation and I'm really happy (and somewhat jealous) if that's happening for some members as mentioned in their posts. But in some cases, when dealing with an AD that sits in a high-income high-population metro area and makes most of their profits on jewelry, I really start to question how much personal charm can overweigh purchase history.
Besides watch collecting I collect exotic cars. In early conversations the topic came up and and since then I've invited my SA to private Lambo and a RR events. I don't think it will change the dynamic of getting or not getting a desired piece.

I think spend history influences the powers that be. All they can do is make a request to those in power and plead their case why a specific client deserves anything.
4reRlxGuy is offline   Reply With Quote