The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Miscellaneous Forums > New Members

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8 February 2006, 07:23 PM   #1
Johnny B

Watch: All of 'em!!
Icon20 RalphieRalph's big Uncle John has entered the room!!

Howdy, gents! My name's John and it's about time I joined this fine forum you guys got goin'. I'll give a brief bio, so that I won't remain a stranger for long.
I like watches, always have. But, until about 3 years ago the only watch I had that was halfway decent was a Citizen. Then I met Ralph. We work together and he's been a great friend, although because of him I can't even begin to count how many thousands of $$$$'s I've spent on watches! He really turned me on to fine swiss watches and it's been all down hill from then on. It seems all we do is discuss watches, bikes, and cigars; but, what else is there in life?
Now, I'd like to pay respect to the watches I've had and had to sell along the way for other bigger and greater things (a moment of silence, if you please): wht dial Rolex Explorer II, Rolex Submariner, Rolex Yachtmaster, titanium Panerai Submersible, Omega Speedmaster (Last Man on the Moon; thanks for the great price Ralph!), Omega Speedmaster (From the Moon to Mars Ltd Ed), Tag Heuer:Monza, Monaco, and Formula 1. You were all great watches and I miss you dearly. But, now on to the current lineup!
Sitting in the watch box now (and waiting for the watch winder I ordered a week ago!) we have: Tag Heuer Carrera, Omega Speedmaster (I seriously LOVE this watch!), Panerai Luminor Marina (it's the one in my avatar), and a Breitling Chrono-Matic. Man, that's the first time I ever listed my watches. Jesus, Ralph! I could've had a downpayment for a house by now!
Anywho, I'm glad to be here and can't wait to get into some conversations with you all. Oh, and I'll post some pics this weekend b/c I'm pretty sure I still have pics of all of the fallen soldiers, too. Damn, I really do miss them! Later guys!!
Johnny B is offline   Reply With Quote