The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 15 December 2011, 11:32 AM   #1
Tommysol
"TRF" Member

FS: Rare BNIB PAM 242 GMT....only 300 pieces!

Up for sale is a very rare discontinued PAM 242 "I" series. This watch is BNIB and has never been worn. I am the original owner. The watch measures 45mm x 15.5mm. The GMT watch has the OP XIII movement which is derived from the outstanding manual wind JLC 897 movement. The watch comes on a mustard OEM alligator strap that is unique to this watch and an OEM deployant buckle (with the blue plastic still on the clasp).

The watch comes with all 3 boxes, movement sticker, all booklets, warranty card...everything you would get when buying brand new from an AD. This may be one of the last BNIB PAM 242's still available.

My price for this rare watch is $7950 shipped Fedex anywhere in the US. The last list price over 2 years ago was $10900. Bank wire preferred. International shipping will be at my additional cost.

The watch is in San Diego, CA.

Please email me at: sdtommy@gmail.com
Tommysol is offline   Reply With Quote