The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Ω Omega Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31 March 2024, 10:25 AM   #1
red1108nyc
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex
Never get sick of saying this... INCOMING!

Picked up my white dial Speedmaster from the boutique today and what a killer piece in person. From what I have gathered, the lists are deep but shipments are coming in faster than expected so most collectors with deposits (even without for some) will be getting them sooner rather than later. This new white dial variant is a differentiated piece (special in my view) and can not be your only Speedmaster. It will complement a black dial Speedmaster or any speedy variation within a collection without feeling redundant (unless you have the white dial Snoopy). Lastly and on the wrist, it feels like a 39mm Speedy to me (my CK2998 sits taller) thanks to a lighter new generation bracelet and the side profile, appear (visually) very comparable to a ceramic Daytona and marginally thinner than my ST1.

I also bought the OEM rubber moon strap on a folding buckle so that should come into play nicely this summer.

Omega - Thank you for making such an awesome model gradually and readily available (I say within next 3-6 months) to us collectors without playing games

A few shots below for size comparison:

red1108nyc is offline   Reply With Quote