The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 12 May 2024, 10:26 AM   #1
mattmcmhn
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Grand Seiko SBGA015 - Ice Blue dial Spring Drive, B&P, 7.75" Bracelet

SBGA015 Video: https://imgur.com/a/O4LKQJy

Up for sale is this stunning Spring Drive Grand Seiko reference SBGA015. The dial color on this is a very unusual ice blue, executed perfecly by Grand Seiko to be subtly different from silver without being an in-your-face Tiffany blue. The color also gets more or less intense based on the angle the dial is viewed from, and the effect as the watch turns from side to side is mesmerizing. The prominent angled crown guards on this case give it a striking presence and complement the angled lugs perfectly.

The case houses a 9R65 spring drive movement recently serviced at Grand Seiko in 2022, and the watch comes with documentation of a 2016 service as well as the original guarantee paper. It also comes with the inner and outer boxes, manuals, and bracelet measuring up to 7.75" laid flat with the watch as pictured.

The watch measures 39.4mm wide with a 46.8mm lug to lug and 19mm lug width, and is 12.44mm thick. The wrist shot in the album below is of it on my ~6.75" wrist. Crown on this is a screwdown.

Asking $2150 shipped in the US via wire, Zelle, or Venmo. I will ship internationally and only charge the difference in cost on top. I am not looking for trades.

mattmcmhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2024, 01:59 AM   #2
mattmcmhn
2024 Pledge Member

Bump
Old Yesterday, 01:50 AM   #3
mattmcmhn
2024 Pledge Member

Sold

Tags