The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 21 February 2008, 07:09 PM   #1
CPTL
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sub Date; SS/WG DJ
WTB: Exp-II, White Dial

Looking to buy an Explorer II, white dial. I just can't stand it anymore. I've decided this will be my end-of-tour gift to myself, and I'd love to have it waiting for me at home when I get back at the beginning of April.

1. Will consider mint preowned from private seller. D-serial or newer. Trusted TRF sellers only, or someone who is personally referred by a trusted TRF seller.

2. NIB from AD. If one of our TRF members has an AD with one in stock, I would definitely be interested if you drop me a line. I'll consider NOS (D-serial or newer). Looking for $4300 or better. Can arrange shipping to multiple states, but preferably GA.

As I'm still in Iraq, any transaction would have to be from a distance. If any of our trusted and generous TRF members would be willing to facilitate a transaction, I'd be eternally grateful.

Kevin
CPTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 February 2008, 08:32 AM   #2
Lubrifar
Banned

Watch: for the signs!
Kevin,

I have a Z series (with CRB) purchased on 2/1 from an AD with everything included. The watch has been worn for a few days only, so basically like brand new with no scratches, dings, dents. I can provide detail pics if needed. Reply back here or PM me for email address and details. Thanks.

T

[edit] Since this will be a long distance transaction, we can find a mutally agreed member (prehaps a moderator) to help facilitate the sale as I have not sell any items here before.
Lubrifar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 February 2008, 03:56 PM   #3
Gaijin
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: ing your back.
I can arrange for you to get a new one from my AD for $4500 (no tax) before the price increase. They will not ship it, but would probably hold it for you in thier safe until you get back from Iraq.

PM me if interested.
Gaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 February 2008, 06:09 PM   #4
CPTL
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sub Date; SS/WG DJ
Bought!! Thanks for all the help from our members.
CPTL is offline   Reply With Quote