The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 2 May 2024, 03:02 PM   #1
996marty
"TRF" Member

Watch: RolexGMT/Tudor7928
I know it’s a personal choice but has your wife tried on the 26mm one?
I bought my wife one years ago she wore it and then decided it was just too small, it now lives in a drawer and she wears an omega planet ocean currently

Some photos of prospective purchases might help because it might be highly unlikely something will be lightly used or original
996marty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 May 2024, 02:39 AM   #2
2thdock
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: SD43
Quote:
Originally Posted by 996marty View Post
I know it’s a personal choice but has your wife tried on the 26mm one?
I bought my wife one years ago she wore it and then decided it was just too small, it now lives in a drawer and she wears an omega planet ocean currently

Some photos of prospective purchases might help because it might be highly unlikely something will be lightly used or original
Agree! that's tiny. My wife went with a 36 Oyster, smooth DJ. Looks awesome . She has a small wrist too . We walked out with it while I was looking at a SD43. They are out there!
Old 3 May 2024, 02:47 AM   #3
2thdock
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: SD43
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2thdock View Post
Agree! that's tiny. My wife went with a 36 Oyster, smooth DJ. Looks awesome . She has a small wrist too . We walked out with it while I was looking at a SD43. They are out there!
I like the 31 also. Just me but a 26 looks like old days, older woman. Also isn't the second watch stainless Steel? You said she likes gold. I would go two-tone . pick your bezel. My wife thought the smooth in 36 looked more "now" ( I just made that up because I can't recall the phrase she used. Lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk