The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Patek Philippe Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7 May 2024, 06:51 AM   #1
shahuk
"TRF" Member

Thoughts on 5980/1a-019 - opinions appreciated

I've been looking to consolidate my collection recently down to a couple piecces and am considering trading several of my vintage rolex pieces and my 5167a for a grail piece.

A watch that I looked at today and hadn't really considered before is the 5890-019 - with the white dial.

it is a 2013 model, full set and the watch head is unpolished (clasp and a couple of links were lightly touched up).

I'm really only considering relatively unique/rare watches that I also would like to wear. I would love to hear from the forum how this watch stacks up and is viewed by collectors. I'm one of those 'never pay over MSRP' types but this would be a trade, and I'm attracted to the short 2 year 2012-2014 run!

I would trade my 5167a, an unpolished Rolex 1680 Mk V, a Rolex 16550 Cream Rail dial, and an 2004 16610LV Flat 4 in an even trade, which will leave me with just the 5980 and the Rolex 116500 in both white and black.

Wrist shot below. Opinions welcomed and appreciated!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6786.jpg (135.7 KB, 333 views)
shahuk is offline   Reply With Quote