The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2 May 2024, 08:48 PM   #1
Billykhan
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116710 BLNR Batman
Original dial for 2011 AP RO 15202

Hello Gents, hope everyone's well. It's been a while since I've been on the forums. Various other priorities such as building the forever home and kids higher education have taken over life, and watch collecting has been put on the backburner

Anyway, during my last buying spree in 2022, I picked up a 2011 dated full set RO Jumbo ref 15202 (born white 01) with the dial changed out to Blue. Though I subsequently went to AP and it all checked out (the watch reference on their system showed as Blue 03 so the switch was legit), I realised I'd made the mistake of not asking the Seller what happened to the original White dial.

Now above financial considerations mean I may have to reluctantly part with the watch, which is fine since I have a 14790 which fits me far better. From casual conversation with some collectors, the first question I get is whether I have the original dial? Now firstly, how much of an impact is this likely to have on my ability to sell the watch. Secondly what are the chances of me getting AP to sell me an original white dial (they must have service dials) to improve my chances of getting fair value for the watch?
Panerai PAM005 Luminor Marina Logo
Billykhan is offline   Reply With Quote