The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Panerai Discussion Forum > Panerai Straps & accessories

Old 4 March 2014, 08:58 AM   #1
lapince
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5712
I did it again. Show your Mausers

Well as the title clearly says it, I did it again after swearing to myself that the straps that I have are more than enough…

So today I ordered a Mauser from Micah, and 3 Kodiak waterproof straps from tcstraps, I have to say that Elliot from Tcstraps which is on this forum is a great guy to do business with, with these new straps it'll be in all 9 straps that I got from him, in the straps that I ordered today, all the straps except one come with a sewn in pre V buckle in size 22mm, and 1 in 24mm (a Kodiak, the Mauser comes with a 22mm buckle), the 24 is ok for my 233, but they just seem too big for my 28 and 82, the 22mm seem more appropriate.

So waiting impatiently for my 4 straps to arrive, not very soon since the Mauser and 1 of the 3 Kodiaks are custom made and need about 15 days to be made and shipped, but will be sure to put pics of them on my pam when I get them.

For those of you who have Mauser straps would like to see some pics

For my Mauser I chose from a pouch which is rather "light" brown than very dark as most of them are, especially that the cream that Micah includes with them for leather care, makes them darker.

So please guys show us your Favorite Pams with your Mausers
lapince is offline   Reply With Quote