The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 4 January 2024, 04:51 AM   #31
Polarexplorerii
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16570,BLNR,116610
Ibtl
Polarexplorerii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 January 2024, 08:27 AM   #32
youneswatches
Banned

Watch: 124060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambo19 View Post
I think the rise of Bitcoin will affect the market in a positive way.
How so?
youneswatches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 April 2024, 02:28 PM   #33
varr1707
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by offrdmania View Post
Early adopters/miners of Bitcoin had an influence on the watch market because they bought/mined when Bitcoin was super cheap, when it was in the hundreds of dollars per coin or less and then sold at the top a few years ago when it hit 60K. Since that point, Bitcoin has been a bad investment because it has only come down and even this most recent spike has been minimal and unless you are dropping millions into it, your earnings will be small.
Those early adopters purchased luxury goods because at the time, this was the only category that would accept Bitcoin as a currency.
bitcoin would definitely affect the total market cap of things as it makes liquidation and trade faster , i was like you once when bitcoin is at is all time high one can convert to USDT so that you don't loose the value and buy back after it drops , I learned this strategy from tellcrypto dot com after I lost 7btc while trying to convert my watches to bitcoin and I paid a fake platform , tell crypto waited for them to move the funds to another wallet and apprehended them via exchange .if anyone apply the strategy of converting crypto at all time high to usdt or invest in HFM then buy back when it hit bottom low ,i am at my fourth season
varr1707 is offline   Reply With Quote