The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex Reference Library

Old 30 June 2019, 02:35 AM   #1
seattlewatch
"TRF" Member

I’m glad you kicked this off b/c I’ve always wondered why no one seems to talk about this. Here’s a pic I took at The Hour Glass in Singapore in 2014 when making the decision between the two. To me, the size difference was really *significant* – just look at the case height difference between the two. Part of this may be exaggerated by the angle of my picture, but there’s still definitely a difference.

On my wrist, I really noticed the difference – so I went with the no date. They’re obviously both amazing options, but for me personally, the clean look of the ND was hard to beat, and looking at it never gets old. I have the cyclops on my polar 16570, and love that one too, so I don’t think you can go wrong if deciding between the two.

Hope this picture helps, so much for ever getting to see them side-by-side in a store again anytime soon. In 2014 in singapore, they had everything in stock (hulk, batman, you name it), and they’d throw in a 10% discount without you even asking for it. Now I’m on a never-ending waitlist for the two pieces I want…

Anyone else know the actual size difference in mm’s?
Attached Images
File Type: png sub case size.png (211.7 KB, 400 views)
seattlewatch is offline   Reply With Quote