The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30 March 2024, 03:59 AM   #1
Fleetlord
"TRF" Member

Fed Ex ISSUE / Warning

After experiencing this ongoing debacle I would highly suggest NEVER USING FED EX for shipping to Germany again. ABSOLUTELY 100% NEVER.

I sent a SINN UX to SINN factory on 3/14. It still hasn't been delivered yet.

Why? Well, FED EX in parts of Germany uses a third party delivery company named "Hermes" for the final delivery.

The package got to Germany just fine. Cleared customs. Went out for delivery....but then the tracking said that SINN refused the package and that's that.

Package went back to FED EX.

Well, I emailed SINN and they stated that they never refused the package and the driver left a slip that package was refused and left. Why would they would that? I've had drivers to that me in the US. Not deliver the package but leave a slip?

Going back and forth with FED EX customer service (who all the agents sound like they are underwater blowing bubbles) has led me to either the watch will be attempted to be redelivered, me pay to have it sent back to US or let the German customs destroy it!!!!

This third party company, "Hermes" is allegedly absolutely terrible. Reviews state this is very common occurrence. I didn't know that FED EX farmed out their shipping..

Then Fed Ex told me I should have SINN go pick it up. Ok, that's not happening. So then I forwarded FED EX the email from SINN stating that they didn't refuse the package. Fed EX will now try to reach out to SINN and see if they will accept it? If not, I have until the April 3rd to pay to send it back to me or it will be DESTROYED. WTF....

So, please DO NOT use Fed Ex to ship to SINN. I had used UPS on two other occasions and it went without a hitch. I think they are still using their own people for the final delivery in Germany...

So we shall see how this turns out.
Fleetlord is offline   Reply With Quote