The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Vintage Rolex Discussion

Old 27 April 2015, 07:21 AM   #1
goldpimp
"TRF" Member

5513 questions, new member

I was passed down a 5513 with great cream markers and matching hands, as well as a datejust 16000, I am going to sell the 16000 but the sub 5513 I have I think I am going to keep unless I get a great price for it. My question is I am pretty sure it has not been serviced in mamy years, when I first received it everything was great and then one day after it had stopped from a week of no wear I went to set the time and it was hard to set the time, then it felt like it was stuck and clicked a bit, I did not mess with trying to set it agian but just waited for the time on the dial that it had stopped and picked it up and it has been keeping time and running great just cant set the time, OK my question (sorry) were is the best place to send the watch to have the service since it has great cream colors and everything about the color is what collectors want, I have seen post here the RAD will replace hands and dials which I do not want or need, I just want a inside service since I think some oil must have got hard inside or something to make me not be able to set the time, it can not be a big issue, I also do not want to spend a 1,000 plus to have a service since I do not want polishing or replacement parts. Thank you.
goldpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 April 2015, 09:11 AM   #2
Floorguy
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Tt datejust 16233
Send it to Rikki at timecare.
Floorguy is offline   Reply With Quote