The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 26 January 2008, 11:51 PM   #1
Sam

Watch: Yes...too many!!!
FS: Rolex 14060m Submariner No-Date -SOLD-

I had this watch for sale a few months ago, then had a change of heart and decided to keep it. I just realized that I've worn it 2 times at the most since then so I may just let it go.

I purchased this 14060M Submariner from an Authorized Dealer about 2 years ago. It's a F997xxx complete with new style box, papers, all bracelet links, hang tag, bezel protector, etc.

The watch was carefully worn in rotation with a dozen or so other watches. I'd rate it 90-95%. There is a small mark on the bezel insert around the 22 minute mark...otherwise I'd have no problem rating it a solid 95%...I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. I tried to get some reflection on the mark on the bezel insert it in the first shot so you could see it. I have a brand new GENUINE Rolex bezel insert I will sell for an additional $75 if you're interested in swapping it out...but it isn't really that noticeable in the "real world". Other than the mark on the bezel insert, the watch looks like a watch that has been carefully worn for just a few days....a couple of VERY VERY light hairlines but absolutely no dents/dings/scrapes/etc. I've seen watches in worse condition in the dealers showcase.

Last time I checked, it was keeping time to within about +1 to +2 seconds per day.

$3,250 + shipping. PayPal OK if you pay the fees

Would prefer to keep it to a USA deal.

I have plenty of references from transactions within the watch community. Feel free to email me for more pics or info.

Thanks for looking!

Sam

rolex16710@gmail.com

Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 February 2008, 01:11 AM   #2
Sam

Watch: Yes...too many!!!
Sold!!!

SOLD!!!
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote