The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 24 April 2024, 06:50 AM   #1
tclassen
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex 16610
FS: 2012 Rolex 16570 Explorer II Rehaut 3186 Movement Unpolished Full Set SEL MINT

For sale is a mint condition unpolished 40mm stainless steel Rolex Explorer II. The G serial 16570 was originally retailed by a US ORJ in 2012, and is accompanied by all of its original boxes and papers.

The Rolex features a brushed steel case, which is accented by a fixed brushed steel 24 hour bezel. The Explorer II is mounted on its original 78790A brushed steel Oyster bracelet, which contains 12 full-size links, and will comfortably fit a 7.35 inch wrist with ease. The Rolex features a black dial with applied polished 18 karat white gold surround luminous hour markers, polished white gold luminous hands, and a magnified date window aperture at 12 o’clock. The movement used in the 16570 is the Rolex caliber 3186, which features approximately 50 hours of power reserve.

The case has been preserved exceptionally well and appears unpolished with minimal signs of previous wear, and still retains its original caseback sticker. The bracelet has been  preserved remarkably well containing no visible stretch, while the coronet on the clasp remains thick and crisp. Overall the Explorer 2 is in mint condition, and is a wonderful full set example of final production reference 16570 Explorer II.

Shall deliver for $8,495

Instagram: thewatchguy
Email: taylor@cmtimepieces.com
Phone: 410-215-2269

- All serial numbers and information on the papers and hang tags are fully visible, but have blurred in the photos for security purposes.

* Feel free to reach out to me on my cell (410-215-2269) with any questions or inquiries. Or message me on instagram @thewatchguy

Instagram: thewatchguy
Email: taylor@cmtimepieces.com
Phone: 410-215-2269

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tclassen is offline   Reply With Quote