The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26 January 2023, 03:15 AM   #1
sss205
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Sub.
AP Atlanta Boutique

Hello everyone!

Does anyone here have experience with the Atlanta boutique? I registered my interest back in November '22 and had basically an interview of sorts, which browsing posts here seems to be par for the course with AP.

As the Atlanta boutique is owned by WoS, I have just over $50k in spend history (no AP) with them within about a 5 month relationship, which my SA at Mayor's next door told me is something they'd be able to see in their system as well. Totally understand that's nowhere near what the heavy (or even mid) hitters are at, but I consider it a start nonetheless.

I checked back in around Xmas to say hello, and my AP SA told me "things are in motion", which sounds cryptic but better than a brushoff at least.

My #1 target is a RO chrono, then RO and then quite a few ROO models as I'm looking to jump into the brand beyond just one watch so I'm not overly picky outside of not wanting a base Code.

Apologies for the long post, but I was curious if anyone has experience specifically with the wait time and what may be expected as a first allocation.
sss205 is offline   Reply With Quote