The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex Watch Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20 July 2007, 05:56 PM   #1
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Watch: ALL SOLD!!
TT Blue Sub review...

Hi guys,

Not sure if this one's been done before, but since it is such a popular model, thought I'd give it a quick rundown!!

Let's start with the....

DIAL - By far the best BLUE dial in the whole wide world!! I have yet to see a BLUE as gorgeous and stunning as this one - no exceptions!! Dial printing is exquisite. I think this watch looks best with the standard dial. The MAXI would just about over-clutter it and ruin its unique look!!

CASE - Special Oyster Case as described in the catalogue, this baby's good for 1000 feet + easy. Lug edges are sharp, but they tend to stay up and away from the wrist, so I've never had a problem. Comfy fit, but not as comfy as the Exp-II.

CROWN - TRIPLOCK crown, perfect grip, smooth wind down and easy to manouveur. Adequately protects the watch against all the elements and more.

BRACELET - Massively strong OYSTER FLIPLOCK bracelet. Don't let those hollow links fool you, guys. They are immensely strong and durable. Time proven beyond measure, the OYSTER FLIPLOCK bracelet has withstood the test of time through the ages and comes up trumps!!

SEL links at the top are solid gold, bordering SS links are solid too, but centre 18 K links are hollow - no worries, guys.....tough as nails!!

The beautiful SEL...

The CLASP - Serves its purpose of firmly securing the bracelet!!

What can I say, guys? I've been enjoying this baby since the last 7 months and never get tired of admiring its beauty!! That dial has just gotta the be the BEST thing about this watch.

If you haven't got one in your collection, go get it!! Even the purchase will be an experience you'll never forget!!

Cheers - JJ

I firmly believe that my time on planet earth is NOT yet up!! I shall fight this to the very end.......and WIN!!
JJ Irani is offline   Reply With Quote