The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 28 April 2024, 02:47 AM   #1
mtherrmann
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Omega Diver 300m
FS. Tudor Black Bay 58. OG. Black Dial

Tudor 79030 Black Bay Fifty Eight. Purchased in 2019 and has seen very little wear. In 2021 I took the watch to Rolex NYC for service as the movement power reserve was low at about 60 hours. Tudor/Rolex replaced the movement with a “Geneva Movement” and the watch has been running perfectly since. The watch is in very good overall condition with light marks and hairline scratches from wear. The watch was worn in rotation with six other watches and has not seen much use. There is a light pin mark on the lower right lug (off the 4 oclock index). I tried to show that as best as possible in the pictures, but it is only visible in certain lighting. All boxes, papers, cards, hang tag and the Rolex service paper work in the picture will ship with the watch. The watch will also ship with two additional Tudor bracelet links.

Priced at $3050 plus $75 for domestic U.S. shipping. I am also happy to meet in NYC for a face-to-face transaction.

Reach out at matthewherrmann84 @ yahoo . com or send me a PM here on TRF. Instagram: @mtherrmann

Black Bay 58 01.jpg

Black Bay 58 02.jpg

Black Bay 58 03.jpg

Black Bay 58 04.jpg

Black Bay 58 05.jpg

Black Bay 58 06.jpg
mtherrmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 April 2024, 10:40 PM   #2
mtherrmann
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Omega Diver 300m
Sold.