ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Miscellaneous Forums > New Members

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19 March 2009, 12:55 AM   #1
Raam

Watch: Explorer
Hello everyone, newbie here..Explorer!

Hi sirs/ladies,

I'm noobie here, still got alot to learn. Really love this very informative website and the funny friendly folks here ;)

Just got my Rolex abt a month ago and loving it everyday..

Just like to say something about how i acquired this fine watch.
After countless time checking the Rolex website, i decided to get a Datejust or a Sub date so I went to an AD, tried a few models.

Following good advices here, its best go to a shop and hold the actual watch rather than looking at the pictures/websites if one were to buy one because thats WHERE you feel and see which one is for you.

As planned i tried the sub but then not sure why i also tried the explorer (read Odetts' review before :P) then the sub then the explorer, checked here there hold near far and finally yes i said i wanted the Explorer!

love that clean subtle classic look and none too flashy ...and wearing it everyday!

My wife liked it and i felt rather selfish to get one for myself while she was following me and just admiring the watches,i felt bad..
so for her small wrist, i got her a lady Explorer lookalike (Oyster Perpetual) pic below..LOL!

Valentine's gift it turned out to be...see what Rolex has done to our companionship/relationship..we will remembered it as long we wearing it..

here are some of the noob-taken pics. pardon me, mine not near to Mr Jocke's excellent standard .;)

Hoping to learn more Rolex stuffs from you guys!!

on a bus..love the glow/lume

Wrist's shot still on the bus

hers and his..

my watch holder, Master Chief
Raam is offline   Reply With Quote